Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Re: NXT Halftime Heat Discussion 

Post#21 » by Scott Hall » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:43 am

Stanford wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Any idea what we should make of those numbers?

No was hoping someone would tell me if it was good or bad. As for Dream and the other guys HHH is
doing them all a favor keeping them away from Vince right now.
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#22 » by Spens1 » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:44 am

improper wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

I honestly don't understand why we hope guys we like get called up any more when it's basically a death sentence for 90% of them.

This, he needs to stay down for at least another year or two (let him get a long NXT title run first).
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#23 » by Spens1 » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:45 am

I'm shocked in the other show that Cole ended up losing to Bate, is he gone or something (given that they have booked Cole strong, well, like a future NXT champ in truth up until now).
improper
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,405

Post#24 » by improper » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:48 am

The thing is, those numbers are basically useless without the Network numbers. I'd assume most people with the Network probably just watched on that. Seemed like common sense to me. Easier to switch to the WWE app on my Roku and hit play than to find their Facebook or YouTube pages.

We also have no idea what their projections were, or how the match will do on replay.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,848

Post#25 » by Stanford » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:48 am

Scott Hall wrote:No was hoping someone would tell me if it was good or bad.

I guess we can look at those numbers as viewers that aren't current subscribed to the network. They seem okay when put that way.
improper
Lead Assistant

Post#26 » by improper » Mon Feb 4, 2019 1:50 am

Spens1 wrote:I'm shocked in the other show that Cole ended up losing to Bate, is he gone or something (given that they have booked Cole strong, well, like a future NXT champ in truth up until now).

I'd say he's either getting called up or they're about to run an Undisputed Era breakup angle, with the guys losing faith in Cole following him dropping the US Title, not helping Strong/O'Reilly retain the tag titles, and then this loss. Alternatively, maybe Cole makes Strong the scapegoat and they kick him out, which leads to a Cole/Strong angle (which would surely be fun).
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#27 » by Scott Hall » Mon Feb 4, 2019 3:09 am

After that boring ass game I'm never gonna complain about how boring the main roster is ever again
improper
Lead Assistant

Post#28 » by improper » Mon Feb 4, 2019 5:20 am

By the way, I thought Black really killed it in that match. He was moving with some real intensity. A lot of times I feel like he can be really good but just short of great as a worker, but he was awesome tonight.

Return to Pro Wrestling