WWE vs AEW Super show (fantasy book your card)

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

WWE vs AEW Super show (fantasy book your card) 

Post#1 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:51 pm

You can pretty much book it however you want. Here’s the only rules: 5 match card. That’s it. Go nuts. While it was hard to leave so many off the card, I tried to go with the matches that would tell the best stories and be the most entertaining.

Opener-

Daniel Bryan vs MJF
Ultimate baby face vs ultimate heel. While MJF isn’t a great worker, his character work is next to none. Bryan gave Miz the best matches of his career and could do the same with MJF.

Winner: Bryan after many close calls. After the match they do the Jericho/HBK respect into nut shot spot or something similar. Maybe have Wardlow attack DB, MJF calls him off, then handshake/nut shot.

Match 2
Cinematic match: This one isn’t a match so much as it is a short film exploring all the dark schlock the wrestling business has to offer. It could have multiple settings. The swamp, the Hardy compound, the Wyatt farm or firefly fun house. The cast should be vast. The Fiend, Darby, The Dark Order, Broken Matt, brother Nero, the Demon Finn, stroman, Orange Cassidy. Pretty much any cameos you want. The schlockier and darker the better. Overall, all these talents should be summoned to the final setting where the Undertaker and Sting do battle a la Godzilla vs Kong.

Winner: The Undertaker. After wards they all pay tribute to the phenom.

Match 3
Brock Lesnar vs Jon Moxley (No DQ)
These two finally have the match they should’ve had at Mania. While I’m not a fan of garbage wrestling or death matches, this one can be violent as hell.

Winner: Moxley. Brock gets his heat back after the match only to have Roman and Seth make the save with the triple power Bomb through a table and one last Shield fist.

Match 4
The New Day & The Street Profits vs The Inner Circle
Every show needs a let me up segment or match. With this one, you have the combination of phenomenal workers that can also deliver an entertaining segment or comedy match.

Winners: No contest. Eventually it turns into a block party where they share the bubbly in the red solo cups while dancing and singing Judas with Woods on backup trombone. If you want some finality to the segment have them beat up MJF’s stable.

Match 5 - The Main Event
John Cena vs Kenny Omega:
Mr. Wwe vs Mr. AEW. Each one epitomizing their respective brands. I think this would be an all time great match, and I really think Kenny could learn a lot from John about less being more, and how to build a match around story rather than spots.

Winner: Omega. Give them 30 minutes and watch magic. Show ends with a show down between Styles/Omega/Balor/Young Bucks and The Shield who come out to save Cena, teasing a sequel show.
Do it for Chuck
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Re: WWE vs AEW Super show (fantasy book your card) 

Post#2 » by WRau1 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:27 pm

Reigns v Rollins v Moxley - we finally get the proper send off these 3 deserved when the Shield imploded. Reigns wins.

DB v Pac - two of the very best, I just think this would be fun. Pac wins.

Usos v Young Bucks - Usos have been my #1 team for years, Bucks have been seen as the best for pretty much the past decade. Great contrast of style. Usos win.

Styles v Omega - this would be so good, not a lot of explanation needed for this one. Omega wins.

McIntyre v Archer - two of the best big men workers around, would be a fun match. Drew wins.

Orton v Eddie Kingston - the mic work and build to this would be fantastic. Think this would have potential to be a pretty violent, stiff match. Orton wins.

My focus was on matches we haven't seen yet, or at the very least, not during their primes.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Pharaoh
RealGM
And1: 4,565

Re: WWE vs AEW Super show (fantasy book your card) 

Post#3 » by Pharaoh » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Rollins v Mox

Usos v Sting & Darby

AJ Styles v Jericho

New Day v Bucks

Triple H v "Mystery Opponent" (Flair)

Nakamura v Omega

Lashley v MJF (like Miz but younger)

Reigns v Danielson

Cena v Punk

Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app

Return to Pro Wrestling