Mansoor vs Mustafa Ali
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,818

Re: WWE Crown Jewel Discussion 

Post#2 » by Texas Chuck » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:38 am

That was a terrible show
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
The_Brecht
Starter
And1: 903

Post#3 » by The_Brecht » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Pretty good show tbf.
Maybe the best one in Saudi
West-Flemish for behinners:

- Dust means thirsty.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#4 » by Ruzious » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:48 pm

I haven't watched yet, but I think it's ridiculous that they had Lashley lose to Goldberg. Glad they had Becky win - I think they need her personality as champion, and she's a heckuva wrestler - as is Banks. Bianca's big and talented but not in their league as wrestlers yet, imo. I don't think Rollins gets hurt by losing to Edge - they've developed a great rivalry, and Edge is in amazing shape for his age.

I think we knew Woods would win, and I'm fine with that. I remember the first few times I saw him - teaming with Jay Lethal - and thinking both these guys are so skilled and underrated. I like Vega as a manager, but having her win a tournament is silly - she's what - 90 lbs - and not a brilliant ring tactician.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Post#5 » by Foye » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:That was a terrible show

Agreed. Even just watching the highlights was a waste of time.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,529

Post#6 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:12 am

Big E vs Drew really surprised me for a match for a build I thought wasn't working that well, best Big E match I've seen. I thought triple threat womens really delivered as well, and Reigns vs Lesnar reached that proper level of Wrestlemania like intensity before the ending which I didn't like (and Brock should've gone for the pin immediately after knocking over the ref imo). I like Brock's new lean build and him picking up the ref and grunting like he's the Hulk was hilarious. The image of murderous Goldberg staring down Lashley on the ramp was great. They did a good job with the storyline for Goldberg compared to the usual of 5 minute finisher fests and if he's up for it he can just go back to taking Ls for the rest of his career and still seem like a believable threat that he actually won a feud. Lashley could be another victim like KO and Bray of getting buried by Goldberg but he still has to do his Lesnar match so they could build him up again. I also have to say the Saudi crowd was great, I don't know what they're doing to make sure the marks don't get priced out but it works.

Vince needs to cancel the yearly Hell in a Cell PPV and just use it organically like this

Return to Pro Wrestling