WWE General Discussion III: Bigger! Better! Badder!

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Re: WWE General Discussion III: Bigger! Better! Badder! 

Post#41 » by Dominator83 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:47 am

gambitx777 wrote:I'm not surprised Cody didn't show tonight he's not gonna disrespect razor like that! They gonna milk this for three weeks for a debut at mania if anything.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app

At this point if Cody is actually signed there, they might as well go into mania with Rollins still not on the card. Have him come out and give the whole "I'm Seth freakin Rollins this is wrestlemania I want a match " and make an open challenge. Cody responds to said challenge.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,730

Post#42 » by gambitx777 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Dominater wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:I'm not surprised Cody didn't show tonight he's not gonna disrespect razor like that! They gonna milk this for three weeks for a debut at mania if anything.

At this point if Cody is actually signed there, they might as well go into mania with Rollins still not on the card. Have him come out and give the whole "I'm Seth freakin Rollins this is wrestlemania I want a match " and make an open challenge. Cody responds to said challenge.
He should come out like he did at that take over when he was looking for triple H .just interrupt the show and shut it down.

The_Brecht
Starter
And1: 903

Post#43 » by The_Brecht » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Cody had a savior gimmick in AEW right?
Should be something to look into for a Rollins feud meyba.
West-Flemish for behinners:

- Dust means thirsty.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#44 » by iMoreland » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:56 pm

Read on Twitter
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#45 » by gambitx777 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:00 am

iMoreland wrote:
Read on Twitter
Honestly Logan without all the crap people give him is a creative person. And honestly he's not a good enough fighter as his brother. He's 26, 6'2 fights around 190 but he looks bigger than that so call it 210 cus I'm sure he walks around heavy, athletic, was a high level high school wrestler, a good boxer. But how much money can Vince really give this guy? Like he hasn't paid his dues, he needs to learn how to wrok. He's got tons of money coming else where. A pod cast, other things. Does Vince offer him enough money to be on the road and working how he would have to?

Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#46 » by Scott Hall » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:37 am

Read on Twitter

Pretty cool article with quotes from Lita, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Mike Choida etc
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#47 » by Lord Eder » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:05 pm

Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Pretty cool article with quotes from Lita, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Mike Choida etc

This match is the epitome of WrestleMania for me. The crowd, the lights, flashes, the size of the venue, Hulk Hogan, The Rock. It's just such a spectacle. This match, and the night Mick won the title on Raw are probably my 2 favourite crowd moments of all time. I'm pretty sure you can spot Jerome Williams in the crowd too, front row behind the announcers.
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#48 » by iMoreland » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:32 am

Spoiler:
Cody officially signed with WWE, multiple sources reported today
Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#49 » by Lord Eder » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:16 pm

Kevin Owens is a god damn treasure lmao the look of the peoples faces in the crowd when they realized it wasn't Austin. I thought this whole thing was stupid when it was rumoured and came to be but my god KO has really built this thing up single handedly and might actually be one of the things I'm most looking forward to at WM
- Chuck Swirsky
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#50 » by Dominator83 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:05 am

Lord Eder wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

This match is the epitome of WrestleMania for me. The crowd, the lights, flashes, the size of the venue, Hulk Hogan, The Rock. It's just such a spectacle. This match, and the night Mick won the title on Raw are probably my 2 favourite crowd moments of all time. I'm pretty sure you can spot Jerome Williams in the crowd too, front row behind the announcers.

Agreed. The match itself wasn't exactly Omega vs Okada, but the atmosphere and just feel makes this probably the best WWE match of all time. This really was a clashing of two mega stars that were still over as mega stars. It would be like having an NBA Finals of prime MJ vs prime LeBron. Even though Hogan obviously wasn't prime Hogan, he was still over like it. It was a dream match that we couldn't believe became a reality.

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by iMoreland » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:00 pm

Terrible way for Triple H to go out

Read on Twitter
Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#52 » by Lord Eder » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Just glad he’s alive man. Say what you will about certain parts of his career, the man gave everything in that ring for us for decades. One of the toughest dudes out there. Not surprised he was on the door step and pulled through. Enjoy the remaining time with family, hearing him talk about the girls was tough.
- Chuck Swirsky
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by iMoreland » Thu Apr 7, 2022 10:46 am

Meltzer: "Lesnar is booked for the two of the next three PPV shows, Backlash on 5/8 in Providence, RI and Money in the Bank on 7/2 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas."

Who's he gonna face? They've built no one to be a credible opponent. There's no shot they do another match vs Roman, right?

And after Money in the Bank is SummerSlam just 28 days later. That's in a stadium too they're gonna need to sell tickets for.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#54 » by gambitx777 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:35 pm

iMoreland wrote:Meltzer: "Lesnar is booked for the two of the next three PPV shows, Backlash on 5/8 in Providence, RI and Money in the Bank on 7/2 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas."

Who's he gonna face? They've built no one to be a credible opponent. There's no shot they do another match vs Roman, right?

And after Money in the Bank is SummerSlam just 28 days later. That's in a stadium too they're gonna need to sell tickets for.
Sammi has nothing going on. But him in a tag team with Sammi and let them torment the blood line an take those tittles. Then they can drop them any time with an auto loose button on Sammi eating a pin.

Put him with Nakamura. That be fun. Again take those tag tittles a off the Usos

A stone cold match a Saudi show?

Cody?

Hell if he wants to be around pit the IC belt or USA belt on him. Make that a big deal and built someone up to smash him.

Brock could elevate any tittle he has it would be good for the company and you can always pull the Brock Roman card if you feel like its needed and pull a multi man match out your ass to get the belt off him.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#55 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:29 am

75,000 capacity. They need someone big for this show. Tyson Fury?

Read on Twitter
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#56 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:54 pm

Lol

Read on Twitter

Fightful has learned that Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler's deals are technically available to expire this Summer, but that All Elite Wrestling retains an option year on the duo. We're told that word should be coming on that being exercised or a contract extension coming soon.

He goes on to say that WWE has expressed interest in bringing them back, but obviously can’t talk to them at the moment.

In 2019, the two passed up what were then huge offers of $850,000 each, with Mark Carrano even mentioning that he could possibly get them to $1 million each before they left for All Elite Wrestling. WWE is unable to approach FTR directly.
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#57 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:59 pm

iMoreland wrote:Lol

Read on Twitter

Fightful has learned that Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler's deals are technically available to expire this Summer, but that All Elite Wrestling retains an option year on the duo. We're told that word should be coming on that being exercised or a contract extension coming soon.

He goes on to say that WWE has expressed interest in bringing them back, but obviously can’t talk to them at the moment.

In 2019, the two passed up what were then huge offers of $850,000 each, with Mark Carrano even mentioning that he could possibly get them to $1 million each before they left for All Elite Wrestling. WWE is unable to approach FTR directly.

As the old saying in wrestling goes, Never say never!

Dominator83
RealGM

Post#58 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:02 pm

Lord Eder wrote:Just glad he’s alive man. Say what you will about certain parts of his career, the man gave everything in that ring for us for decades. One of the toughest dudes out there. Not surprised he was on the door step and pulled through. Enjoy the remaining time with family, hearing him talk about the girls was tough.

I'll probably legit cry the day he dies. Guys like him, Rock, Austin made growing up fun and I'll never forget it.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#59 » by iMoreland » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:06 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#60 » by iMoreland » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:19 pm

Cool name
Read on Twitter

Return to Pro Wrestling