Share Some Knowledge...Please

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Share Some Knowledge...Please 

Post#1 » by Bleeding Blue » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

I am going with some friends to Monday Night Raw in a few weeks and I have no clue what is going on in the WWE these days. I haven't watched it in years and I haven't been to an event since Wrestlemania VIII, in 1992. To be honest, I am not much of a wrestling fan, but I am going to the event because I think it will be a blast and atmosphere will be electric. So my question is, can you guys give me a brief summary of whats going on these days? Fueds, good guys, bad guys, title holders, etc....
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
HookShotHibbert
Sophomore
And1: 0

Re: Share Some Knowledge...Please 

Post#2 » by HookShotHibbert » Fri Oct 2, 2009 9:25 pm

Perhaps you might consider some time browsing the official site of the WWE:

http://www.wwe.com/
Do the 'Hibbie Hibbie Shake'!!
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Re: Share Some Knowledge...Please 

Post#3 » by Bleeding Blue » Sat Oct 3, 2009 12:55 am

HookShotHibbert wrote:Perhaps you might consider some time browsing the official site of the WWE:

http://www.wwe.com/

I will give the site a "hook" shot. I asked the 2 guys I am going with to catch me up to speed, but they told me to start watching the show or check the site. I have the worst friends ever. I was hoping for the Cliff Notes version.
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight

Return to Pro Wrestling