This past smackdown

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,929

This past smackdown 

Post#1 » by skbucks1985 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 pm

There were two segments in this past Smackdown that really grabbed my attention, one in a good way and the other in a really bad way.

The segment after the Mickie James match where Michelle McCool had that piggy video was absolutely deplorable. WWE apparently wants her to lose weight and did this segment as a way of putting pressure on her. There are also rumors that she's gonna leave soon to record a country album, after that segment I hope she does. I think she's one of the 2 or 3 best in the company right now and one of the 5 best they've ever had, but if she's gonna be treated like this they don't deserve her. If their are actually people that think she's overweight, I hope to god those people don't have daughters. Just because she's not a stick figure like Michelle McCool(or Mrs. Undertaker). Speaking of Michelle, she's at best an average wrestler there are probably a half dozen females in TNA that are better than she is and 4-5 in WWE that are as well. She's not even that good on the mic either but since she looks like she's anorexic i.e the "WWE look" and is dating Taker she gets a top spot.

I'll finish on a happier note, CM Punk is THE MAN. Him and Jericho are star makers. You put those guys against anybody and they'll make them a star. There's been some conflicting stories about his feud with R-Truth, some see it as punishment but others have said he's being used to put Truth over. R-Truth came back to the WWE with some buzz but has since been toiling around the mid-card. But a month of feuding with Punk and he looks like he's credible again. That pop he got when he dropped all that garbage on Punk, that's far and away the loudest pop he's gotten since he came back.

Return to Pro Wrestling