Wrestling Video Thread

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Wrestling Video Thread 

Post#1221 » by Ruzious » Mon Dec 4, 2017 4:36 am

Honestly, anyone who enjoys that crap has problems, imo.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
bestnamezRtaken
Senior
And1: 349

Post#1222 » by bestnamezRtaken » Mon Dec 4, 2017 1:09 pm

Never been a fan of over violent no talent matches. What's the point? What does any one gain out of it? It's pretty terrible.

Maybe this is why I don't really like Ambrose? I know he came from the indies where he would do this crap all the time as Moxley.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,808

Post#1223 » by Stanford » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 am

I love this match. Commentary can't stop gushing about how agile he is, like we can't see what's going on in the ring. This is a company that employs Rey Mysterio at the same time.
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#1224 » by Spens1 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:42 am

Stanford wrote:

I love this match. Commentary can't stop gushing about how agile he is, like we can't see what's going on in the ring. This is a company that employs Rey Mysterio at the same time.

Schiavone really is the Micheal Cole of his time isn't he....
bestnamezRtaken
Senior
And1: 349

Post#1225 » by bestnamezRtaken » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Referee gets pinfall over Rusev after SmackDown goes off the air. I think this was fun to watch, clearly just messing around with antics like this. Don't look to much into this guys...Rusev isn't getting burried, lol.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."

Return to Pro Wrestling