granger05
Rookie
And1: 212

Re: OT - Things to do in Portland/OR? 

Post#41 » by granger05 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:27 am

DeBlazerRiddem wrote:
granger05 wrote:
DeBlazerRiddem wrote:
Gotta get there very early for the game day posters. I was an hour early to the GSW game and still missed out.

I figured. Do you know how early the doors open?

I don't personally. This is what google says, maybe someone else can help confirm. Best of luck!

https://rosequarter.com/plan-your-visit/guest-services wrote:Arena doors for Trail Blazers games played Monday through Saturday open at 5:30pm. Arena doors open at 4:30pm for Trail Blazers games played on Sunday.

It's a Monday night game against the Pacers so I feel like my odds are pretty good, but I was planning to call ahead and then get there as soon as we could. It's kind of an important part of the trip. I think this is a pretty cool program they have going.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 1,797

Post#42 » by cdubbz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:20 pm

Anyone down to catch playoff games this season?!
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 1,797

Post#43 » by cdubbz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:04 am

anyone going to the Nike Hoop summit tomorrow?
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
LBC SoCal
Sophomore
And1: 255

Post#44 » by LBC SoCal » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:39 am

Greetings all, I come in peace, I hope you are all well in safe. I’m looking to stay in Portland for a week, I understand we are in the middle of what is now 3 months straight of protests with no end in sight. Still tho, would love to visit the city, show my support, eat the food and drink the beer.

Just wondering, are all the good restaurants open at this time or have some closed down because of the pandemic/protests? Any feedback from a local currently living there is appreciated.
Yeah you have 17 titles....but winning the majority of them over 40 years ago is meh.
DaVoiceMaster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,515

Post#45 » by DaVoiceMaster » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:12 pm

I've not been out to a restaurant yet so I don't know what's open and what's not, but I know a lot of places are doing take-out if nothing else. The bars close at 10pm so last call is typically 9:30pm if you're lookin for beer. I would think the restaurants/bars would have something on their websites regarding their schedule, whether they're open or only doing take-out, etc. That's not much help so maybe some others know more about the restaurant/bar scene around town.
DaVoiceMaster
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
12/27/2017 - 01/03/2018

Return to Portland Trail Blazers