ImageImage

Allen Crabbe Traded to Brooklyn

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: Allen Crabbe Traded to Brooklyn 

Post#161 » by ChokeFasncists » Sun Aug 6, 2017 9:11 am

DaVoiceMaster wrote:He makes stupid fouls. He'll need to change that or he'll foul out of every game if he's getting starter minutes. I dunno that his defense will ever be anything to talk about. We'll see if his hot shooting continues. Teams will be able to focus more on him because they won't have Lillard or McCollum to focus on. I am curious to see how he does and if he will flourish. Gotta love his shooting stroke from deep or taking a step in. He's never really been a high volume shooter, which I suspect will now change in Brooklyn so let's see if he can keep up the good numbers he had last year. Would have liked to keep him of the 3 big contracts, but that's the way the cookie crumbled. Wish him the best and hope he helps Brooklyn turn things around.

Thx, Atkinson should be able to help him with the foul thing. He will definitely be shooting a lot.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: Allen Crabbe Traded to Brooklyn 

Post#162 » by ChokeFasncists » Mon Aug 7, 2017 5:09 am

Pattycakes wrote:
ChokeFasncists wrote:
RTG HD wrote:Given consistent playing time I think he will do ok on D. I would put Crabbes defense low on the list of issues for the Nets to worry about.

Thx!

What should we be worrying about him?

He's very smart, but in Portland never fully put it all together. Playing with a backcourt like Dame and CJ is probably wierd for any guard we have, though. I think he'll play a little flashier in Brooklyn, 15/4 rpg is realistic on 45 2pt/39 3pt/90 % shooting...maybe more like 20/6 rpg in prime there. He should play really well with Russell.

Come to think of it, 20ppg would be close to Reggie Miller territory, way higher than Korver and Redick! That'd be really something.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers