ImageImage

Suns @ Portland, 7:00, NBCSNW + NBATV

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

Dame Lizard
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,162

Re: Suns @ Portland, 7:00, NBCSNW + NBATV 

Post#81 » by Dame Lizard » Wed Oct 4, 2017 10:11 pm

I liked how hyped up Nurk was on the defensive end. Even when on the bench he got super excited when a block occurred- I really think he's going to try to own this defensive mentality culture. Those jump shots he took were juicy as well. I think he's going to be a borderline top 5 Centre by season's end if he stays healthy.

I really hope we feature Swanigan on the offensive end. That's his calling.
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Post#82 » by PDXKnight » Thu Oct 5, 2017 3:03 am

monopoman wrote:Well Ed Davis also wants to show that he is still a valuable piece in the NBA after a very disappointing previous season. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play with some real fire next season. Ed definitely wants to play for a future contract and to get other teams interested in signing him if his career as a Blazer ends for some reason.

If he can even remotely resemble what he did in the past we will have a very solid center tandem
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#83 » by BlazersBroncos » Thu Oct 5, 2017 2:22 pm

If he can even remotely resemble what he did in the past we will have a very solid center tandem

Honestly, if he is 2015 Ed, then we probably have the best Center tandem in town since we had Brian Grant, Kelvin Cato and O'Neil spelling Sabonis.

A 30/18 minute split for Nurkic/Davis is very appealing. I hope we can keep Ed long term as the backup, if he is back to 2015 form.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers