Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 18,963

Re: Butler traded to Sixers 

Post#41 » by DusterBuster » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:39 am

d-train wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:
d-train wrote:Aminu has been as important to our success as any player on the team. We could play as well without Lillard as we could without Aminu. We need all of our top 4 player in order to be good. Covington would not be one of our top 4 players.

Yeah, thats a bit much about Covington. He's good, but hes not the elite level plyr is making him out to be. Cov is only a slight bit better than Aminu, but both players are pretty similar imo.

I would love to have Covington, but I wouldn't trade Aminu for him. Aminu is better. Aminu defends 5 positions and he is no slouch on offense. He's not a primary scorer but after you have 1 or 2 primary scorers, Aminu is type of offensive player you want.

I don't know if I'd say Aminu is better, but I also wouldn't say Cov is better either. I think they're about as near of equals as you can find in the NBA. I wouldn't trade Aminu for him not because I think Aminu is better, just that I think it's a wash of a trade.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Re: Butler traded to Sixers 

Post#42 » by d-train » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:03 am

Myth wrote:
d-train wrote:
I'm not an expert but I'll put my player evaluation skills up against everyone here.

Fixed that for you.

I am used to having the dissenting opinion.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers