Post#201 » by HCP » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:34 pm

New to your forum. Can't wait to check this place out! #Ripcity
Fitz303
General Manager
And1: 1,820

Re: Game 2 Rd 1 Portland vs OKC 7:30pm Tuesday TNT/SNW 

Post#202 » by Fitz303 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 pm

HCP wrote:New to your forum. Can't wait to check this place out! #Ripcity

Welcome to the forums! It's a great NBA community. The Blazers board here has a great group of long time posters. General board can be a bit crazy with certain groups of teams fans, as well as the Trades and Transactions board, but both are great areas to get info from/converse with other teams fans
HCP
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#203 » by HCP » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Fitz303 wrote:

Welcome to the forums! It's a great NBA community. The Blazers board here has a great group of long time posters. General board can be a bit crazy with certain groups of teams fans, as well as the Trades and Transactions board, but both are great areas to get info from/converse with other teams fans

I've only ever posted on one other forum before. Looking forward to joining you guys. Wonder if I know anybody over here. Our boys look good through 2 games, let's hope the strong play continues.
Blazinaway
General Manager
And1: 1,407

Post#204 » by Blazinaway » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 pm

HCP wrote:
Fitz303 wrote:

I've only ever posted on one other forum before. Looking forward to joining you guys. Wonder if I know anybody over here. Our boys look good through 2 games, let's hope the strong play continues.

are you the same HCP from S2?
HCP
Ballboy

Post#205 » by HCP » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:51 am

Blazinaway wrote:
HCP wrote:
Fitz303 wrote:

If I said YES, would you hold that against me sir?
Blazinaway
General Manager
And1: 1,407

Post#206 » by Blazinaway » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:57 am

HCP wrote:
Blazinaway wrote:
HCP wrote:

No, and I won't make any of the asinine "wife" jokes that they do on S2, however if you are not the "real HCP" then I won't think too highly of someone using his forum name here.
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,328

Post#207 » by Wizenheimer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Blazinaway wrote:
HCP wrote:
Blazinaway wrote:

No, and I won't make any of the asinine "wife" jokes that they do on S2, however if you are not the "real HCP" then I won't think too highly of someone using his forum name here.

over there, he said he just joined over here, so I'd imagine it's him. And he makes plenty of wife jokes himself. I do too but it's usually about my wife and thank god she doesn't read these forums

if I have things right, then HCP is employed as a video engineer/technician (correct me if I'm wrong, HCP) for the Blazer games, but it might be thru Comcast of NBC Sorts Northwest or some other organization...or self-employed. Crap...I don't really know how it works but I'm pretty sure he's in OKC right now
HCP
Ballboy

Post#208 » by HCP » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Yes sir it is me, The Real HCP. Thought I would come check out another Blazers forum. Only ever been on S2. Look forward to hearing some different opinions on the team. Is this place as bi-polar, or a bit more realistic and level headed?

I am in OKC. Man I wouldn't wish having days off here on any of you!

Return to Portland Trail Blazers