ImageImage

Game 13: Portland vs San Antonio 5:30pm SNW

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Re: Game 13: Portland vs San Antonio 5:30pm SNW 

Post#81 » by d-train » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:44 pm

You could do a reasonable analysis of Lillard's deal and conclude it probably not good for the team. It's a harder case to make that CJ's contract is a bad deal.
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,328

Post#82 » by Wizenheimer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:02 pm

d-train wrote:
Wizenheimer wrote:uhhhh...

https://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/players.html

sort for guaranteed money...that's exactly what I said in my post

This shows your comparison is even more worthless than I thought. I figured your representation was distorted because it didn't account for years. However, its more dishonest than that. You didn't count player options as money guaranteed by the team.

blow it out your a$$...you're back io the ignore list, for good this time. Take your insults and shove then up your tailpipe, providing there's room to squeeze them past your head
Fitz303
General Manager
And1: 1,816

Post#83 » by Fitz303 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm

For the next 5 years, CJ is in the 25th range each year as far as player salary amounts go

19/20 - 26th
20/21 - 26th
21/22 - 28th
22/23 - 20th
23/24 - 11th

The later years will likely see him drop as well as other player extensions jump over him. I wouldn't say that CJ being in the 25 range as far as player salaries go is necessarily egregious, however, its misplaced on a team with so many other good guards. That salary would be better suited being used to obtain forwards.
d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Post#84 » by d-train » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Wizenheimer wrote:
d-train wrote:
Wizenheimer wrote:uhhhh...

https://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/players.html

sort for guaranteed money...that's exactly what I said in my post

This shows your comparison is even more worthless than I thought. I figured your representation was distorted because it didn't account for years. However, its more dishonest than that. You didn't count player options as money guaranteed by the team.

blow it out your a$$...you're back io the ignore list, for good this time. Take your insults and shove then up your tailpipe, providing there's room to squeeze them past your head

I've never been able to blow out my a$$. I don't have a tailpipe. It's more like a hole and I can't reach it with my head. My head is never in that pathway.

If you read carefully, there is not one insult in my post. I am rightfully critical of the information you posted.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers