ImageImage

CJ McCollum's value

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

SalemStoner
Veteran
And1: 82

Re: CJ McCollum's value 

Post#41 » by SalemStoner » Wed Sep 9, 2020 8:43 pm

When ya’ll are done playing NBA 2k with us trading for Giannis without giving up Dame, let me know. I’d be really curious who you guys think we could turn CJ into as far as solving the gaping hole we have at the most important position in today’s NBA... Ancient Ariza and Melo isn’t really an answer, Little isn’t ready and Hood/Trent aren’t actually SF. A more permanent solution really needs to be found if we want to compete for titles.
HoopsFanAZ
Bench Warmer
And1: 309

Re: CJ McCollum's value 

Post#42 » by HoopsFanAZ » Wed Sep 9, 2020 9:19 pm

SalemStoner wrote:When ya’ll are done playing NBA 2k with us trading for Giannis without giving up Dame, let me know. I’d be really curious who you guys think we could turn CJ into as far as solving the gaping hole we have at the most important position in today’s NBA... Ancient Ariza and Melo isn’t really an answer, Little isn’t ready and Hood/Trent aren’t actually SF. A more permanent solution really needs to be found if we want to compete for titles.

And while I have the utmost confidence in Hood being ready (a significant hope, I suppose), that's why Middleton is the HIGH priced option for Portland. Middleton, Hood, and GTJ as the SG/SF rotation. Not stars. Switchable.

If Giannis and Lillard paired up on the Blazers, building around them is a burden we'd love to see Olshey take on. Details matter, but they're still details compared to what the Blazers have now.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers