ImageImage

Preseason game 2: Portland vs Sacramento 6:00pm SNW

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

GEE
Starter
And1: 333

Re: Preseason game 2: Portland vs Sacramento 6:00pm SNW 

Post#41 » by GEE » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:44 am

This 2nd preseason game left me scratching my head, wondering why is cj playing so much, as if he's going to be getting any minutes this year. WTF? It's mind boggling when we have such little time to prepare for the regular season games. Feels like a waisted opportunity to me, where we could have fine tune some things, but instead went all AAU. It's fine I guess, because we get to see what the new additions bring to the team, but I can't, for the life of me, understand the early in game play of cj.
Norm2953
RealGM
And1: 1,847

Post#42 » by Norm2953 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:12 am

Let's do wait a bit before any serious talk of extensions happens for Giles for one hasn't played
against anyone but his old Sacramento team mates with Portland.

I do think what Portland does next summer depends on how this season goes but if things do go well,
the move for Portland should be to move CJ1.
MarxyLebronist
Senior
And1: 330

Post#43 » by MarxyLebronist » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:03 pm

Terrible lol.
JasonStern
RealGM
And1: 3,890

Post#44 » by JasonStern » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:50 pm

GEE wrote:This 2nd preseason game left me scratching my head, wondering why is cj playing so much, as if he's going to be getting any minutes this year. WTF? It's mind boggling when we have such little time to prepare for the regular season games. Feels like a waisted opportunity to me, where we could have fine tune some things, but instead went all AAU. It's fine I guess, because we get to see what the new additions bring to the team, but I can't, for the life of me, understand the early in game play of cj.

I can't understand why Elleby doesn't do his hair like Marge Simpson. That'd be like a third arm on defense.
"You can't go 0-82 without starting 0-3"
- Chauncey Billups
d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Post#45 » by d-train » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:19 pm

JasonStern wrote:
GEE wrote:This 2nd preseason game left me scratching my head, wondering why is cj playing so much, as if he's going to be getting any minutes this year. WTF? It's mind boggling when we have such little time to prepare for the regular season games. Feels like a waisted opportunity to me, where we could have fine tune some things, but instead went all AAU. It's fine I guess, because we get to see what the new additions bring to the team, but I can't, for the life of me, understand the early in game play of cj.

I can't understand why Elleby doesn't do his hair like Marge Simpson. That'd be like a third arm on defense.

I think you are on to something. A 3-4’ braided like a rope heavy ponytail saturated with sweat would be very useful for clearing space.
JasonStern
RealGM
And1: 3,890

Post#46 » by JasonStern » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:25 pm

d-train wrote:
JasonStern wrote:

I think you are on to something. A 3-4’ braided like a rope heavy ponytail saturated with sweat would be very useful for clearing space.

Depth chart is pretty stacked. Anything to gain an edge.
"You can't go 0-82 without starting 0-3"
- Chauncey Billups

Return to Portland Trail Blazers