Game 20: Portland vs Washington SNW 5:00pm

Moderators: The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem

DaVoiceMaster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,080

Re: Game 20: Portland vs Washington SNW 5:00pm 

Post#21 » by DaVoiceMaster » Wed Feb 3, 2021 3:29 pm

Good game last night. Where did Covington find his shot? If he played like this every night or most nights, I don't think anyone would be questioning his game right now. KEEP IT UP!!! I swear Hood had more made 3 point shots than he did. Nice to see Melo have a good game, as well. The team just needs to continue and find consistency. If they could play well consistently when CJ, Nurkic, and DJJ return... Oh Baby!!!
DaVoiceMaster
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
12/27/2017 - 01/03/2018
JasonStern
RealGM
And1: 3,838

Post#22 » by JasonStern » Wed Feb 3, 2021 6:05 pm

Read on Twitter

:lol:

Duffman100 wrote:Question, Little drops 30 the game before and doesn't see a minute of playing time in this game? Was he hurt?

Being injured at some point is pretty much a requirement for this Blazers team. :(
"You can't go 0-82 without starting 0-3"
- Chauncey Billups
monopoman
RealGM
And1: 6,221

Post#23 » by monopoman » Wed Feb 3, 2021 8:52 pm

DaVoiceMaster wrote:Good game last night. Where did Covington find his shot? If he played like this every night or most nights, I don't think anyone would be questioning his game right now. KEEP IT UP!!! I swear Hood had more made 3 point shots than he did. Nice to see Melo have a good game, as well. The team just needs to continue and find consistency. If they could play well consistently when CJ, Nurkic, and DJJ return... Oh Baby!!!

I mean, looking at previous seasons he is a far better shooter than what he was doing in Portland and the problem wasn't finding him open looks here. So eventually he had to have a game like this, hopefully he can keep it up. He is one of our best defenders though so while I love it when he is hitting shots even when he isn't he makes up for it. He had a defensive play near the end of the game where he played such good 1on1 defense against Westbrook, Westbrook just gave up after a series of moves and passed it.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers