ImageImage

What's the Blazers Headline Aug 1st?

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

August 1st Headline

Blazers complete dramatic roster overhaul headlined by Top 4 pick and solid FA period
13%
Blazers looking to move Lillard after losing Pelicans pick missing on FAs
40%
New look Blazers team looks to compete after multiple draft-day deals lands Lillard 2nd All Star
7%
None of the Above (explain)
40%

Total votes: 15

Dame Lizard
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,162

Re: What's the Blazers Headline Aug 1st? 

Post#41 » by Dame Lizard » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:40 am

I haven't looked into advanced stats, but I've noticed that Nurkic is only averaging 0.6bpg this season, the same as CJ did in Portland this year.

This is well down on previous years. Not sure of the reasoning (perhaps statistical anomaly) given he's been moving as fluently as I can remember this season.
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,329

Re: What's the Blazers Headline Aug 1st? 

Post#42 » by Wizenheimer » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Dame Lizard wrote:I haven't looked into advanced stats, but I've noticed that Nurkic is only averaging 0.6bpg this season, the same as CJ did in Portland this year.

This is well down on previous years. Not sure of the reasoning (perhaps statistical anomaly) given he's been moving as fluently as I can remember this season.

that is a little surprising, especially considering he has the highest defensive rebounding rate of his career....meaning he's around the basket more and that's where blocks occur

might just be an anomaly; but it could be an artifact of the defensive schemes of Billups and what's he's asked Nurk to focus on

Return to Portland Trail Blazers