BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Re: Nurk in full tampering mode… 

Post#61 » by BlazersBroncos » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:29 pm

wjun15 wrote:
BlazersBroncos wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:
We'll see... It wouldn't surprise me if they did unfortunately.

In the absolute worst case scenario - Blazer lose out of Pelicans pick AND they move DOWN in the draft because of other teams jumping, then I think the likelihood of them moving that pick for Grant moves into a pretty likely scenario.

Well, worst worst case would be Lakers and Pelicans getting into the Top 4 via lottery luck. Then Blazers move down 2 spots, don't get the Pelicans pick and New Orleans gets 2 of the Top 4 picks... *shudder*

Man, that #6 should bring back someone like Pascal, not Grant (Especially not 'about to get the bag' Grant lol)

Also, I am pretty anti conspiracy but I have a hard time seeing the NBA allowing NO to get 2 Top-4 picks.

Id trade a Top 3 pick for Siakam if we somehow get top 3.

Him and Dame would be scary. He plays a position we desperately need, can score and defend, is young.

I would be tempted to do the same. His play since the ASB has been All NBA level.
Norm2953
RealGM
And1: 1,847

Re: Nurk in full tampering mode… 

Post#62 » by Norm2953 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:49 pm

If they got a top 3 pick, I wouldn't trade it for Siakum but would simply take the BPA left amongst
Holmgren, Smith and Banchero. At least one and perhaps two of those guys will be there at 3 and
Portland would have them under control on their rookie deals for five years.

I can't see Toronto trading Siakum

Return to Portland Trail Blazers