ImageImage

Balkman is available

Moderators: The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem

Dakotah612
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#21 » by Dakotah612 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:37 am

Balkman is so overrated. He's not an upgrade over Outlaw by any means. This summer he was hyped by Knick fans as a Ron Artest / Dennis Rodman hybrid. He's a role player, so is Outlaw, but at least Travis has a jumper.
"Damn the Blazers. Damn them to hell. They are working the rest of the league like a speedbag."
- Bill Simmons
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#22 » by DeezXXnutZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:27 am

Why are you guys trying to trade Outlaw for Balkman or Lee...You guys must just be bored out of your minds and just nit picking every possible detail of every game..Blazers have won 15 out of 16 and Outlaw, Jack, and Frye are huge parts of that...

In the meantime you act like Rudy and Sergio are two of the most untouchable players on are team...You all should be ashamed of yourselves....

OUTLAW IS GOING NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim Lehrbach
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,890

Post#23 » by Tim Lehrbach » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:51 am

DeezXXnutZ wrote:Is there seriously a thread about Renaldo Balkman...I'd rather trade for Master P...At least hes bout it.....

At least!

:lol:
Clipsz 4 Life
January 20, 2002-May 17, 2006
Saxon
February 20, 2001-August 9, 2007
Yadadimean
Analyst
And1: 76

Post#24 » by Yadadimean » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:41 am

DeezXXnutZ wrote:Why are you guys trying to trade Outlaw for Balkman or Lee...You guys must just be bored out of your minds and just nit picking every possible detail of every game..Blazers have won 15 out of 16 and Outlaw, Jack, and Frye are huge parts of that...

In the meantime you act like Rudy and Sergio are two of the most untouchable players on are team...You all should be ashamed of yourselves....

OUTLAW IS GOING NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#25 » by DeezXXnutZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:20 am

Yadadimean wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost had to choke someone....Renaldo Balkman.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

OK I'm better now.....

Outlaws Going No Where....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yadadimean
Analyst

Post#26 » by Yadadimean » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:26 am

^^^I said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I was really really really agreeing with you
Signature
Tim Lehrbach
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,890

Post#27 » by Tim Lehrbach » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:29 am

DeezXXnutZ is bout it
Clipsz 4 Life

January 20, 2002-May 17, 2006

Saxon

February 20, 2001-August 9, 2007
Yadadimean
Analyst

Post#28 » by Yadadimean » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:38 am

^^^But Cool Nutz is King
Signature
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#29 » by DeezXXnutZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:54 am

Yadadimean wrote:^^^I said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I was really really really agreeing with you

I know you were agreeing with me....That was for all these people that can't seem to be happy with what we all ready have...I think one of the biggest reasons these guys are playing so hard right now is because if they don't they aren't going to be on the next Dynasty of the NBA...Imagine being traded from the Blazers now and have to go play on the Knicks or Grizzlies and watch your old team win championship after championship for years and years....It would be depressing...

Then I see people on here try and trade key players just to get rid of Miles.. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I agree we need to trade Miles but we don't actually have to trade him for a year and a half...Lets give this some time to pan out...I don't want to lose Frye Jack or Outlaw and see one of them be all stars for years just because we didn't give them an extra year to mature....
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#30 » by DeezXXnutZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:56 am

Tim Lehrbach wrote:DeezXXnutZ is bout it

HELL YA HE IS....THAT GUY IS MY FAVORITE.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yadadimean
Analyst

Post#31 » by Yadadimean » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:00 am

DeezXXnutZ wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I know you were agreeing with me....That was for all these people that can't seem to be happy with what we all ready have...I think one of the biggest reasons these guys are playing so hard right now is because if they don't they aren't going to be on the next Dynasty of the NBA...Imagine being traded from the Blazers now and have to go play on the Knicks or Grizzlies and watch your old team win championship after championship for years and years....It would be depressing...

Then I see people on here try and trade key players just to get rid of Miles.. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I agree we need to trade Miles but we don't actually have to trade him for a year and a half...Lets give this some time to pan out...I don't want to lose Frye Jack or Outlaw and see one of them be all stars for years just because we didn't give them an extra year to mature....

exactly. You don't trade key players just to get rid of spare parts. Remember when Boston couldn't wait to get rid of Raef LaFrentz? Who did it cost them to unload Raef's contract? Can anybody refresh my memory?
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#32 » by DeezXXnutZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:07 am

Yadadimean wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

exactly. You don't trade key players just to get rid of spare parts. Remember when Boston couldn't wait to get rid of Raef LaFrentz? Who did it cost them to unload Raef's contract? Can anybody refresh my memory?

I saw a trade the other day that had two 1st rounders, Jack, and some euro prospects just to get rid of Miles...

But heres the best part...It was for Marbury...And the majority of the people responding were saying it was a good deal...
:nonono: :nonono:

Return to Portland Trail Blazers