ImageImageImageImageImage

Random Kings talk

Moderators: KF10, Wolfay

jazanetti
Freshman
Posts: 62
And1: 9
Joined: Apr 13, 2017
     

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1401 » by jazanetti » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm

It seems like Mason is our best (most ready) young guy right now. While Buddy and Malachi very disappoint me.
User avatar
Jstock12
Head Coach
Posts: 6,106
And1: 11,256
Joined: Jun 24, 2012

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1402 » by Jstock12 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Gudaitis had a pretty good Euroleague game this week against the best European team Real Madrid.

22:40 minutes, 20 points (9/9 FG), 7 rebounds, 4 blocks, 1 steal, 5 drawn fouls.

Magic_Johnny12
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,615
And1: 2,136
Joined: Sep 27, 2013
Contact:
       

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1403 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Magic fan that comes in peace lol

I have Hill on my fantasy team and just was wondering why he's in a slump? Is it the emergence of Fox or simply not interested in playing at his full potential (Bledsoe clause). Injured?

Can you guys see him on the block around deadline? What are you guys looking for in return?

I really like the Fox/Hield pairing and Bogdam is actually quite impressive (I might actually start him in place of Jackson). If you guys can net any one of Bamba/Ayton/Bagley or even Doncic you guys will have a really fast rebuild! I think any of those players could be a franchise cornerstone piece.
Rugbyrugger23

"You really think Gordon is worth more than a recent mid first and a late 1st?

If so, good luck!"
City of Trees
RealGM
Posts: 11,051
And1: 2,164
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Roseville, CA
   

Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1404 » by City of Trees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:Magic fan that comes in peace lol

I have Hill on my fantasy team and just was wondering why he's in a slump? Is it the emergence of Fox or simply not interested in playing at his full potential (Bledsoe clause). Injured?

Can you guys see him on the block around deadline? What are you guys looking for in return?

I really like the Fox/Hield pairing and Bogdam is actually quite impressive (I might actually start him in place of Jackson). If you guys can net any one of Bamba/Ayton/Bagley or even Doncic you guys will have a really fast rebuild! I think any of those players could be a franchise cornerstone piece.

The starting line up (Hill, Hield, Jackson, Randolph, WCS) are playing slow and out of sync. No offensive rhythm or any signs of an identity.

Hill himself had a good game against Dallas but thats about it.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
Posts: 22,686
And1: 580
Joined: Feb 19, 2005
Location: "Look at me, Dave, look. Come and touch it, Dave."

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1405 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 pm

That and the way Joerger is running his rotation is going to kill anybody's chances that drafted a Kings player in fantasy. He's playing everyone in a sort of purgatory of 25 mpg with inconsistent roles.
User avatar
codydaze
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,783
And1: 772
Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
     

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1406 » by codydaze » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:59 pm

Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.
dozencousins
Veteran
Posts: 2,651
And1: 74
Joined: Jan 11, 2007

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1407 » by dozencousins » Fri Nov 3, 2017 2:23 am

[quote="codydaze"]Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet
916fan
Sophomore
Posts: 184
And1: 71
Joined: Dec 03, 2016
 

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1408 » by 916fan » Fri Nov 3, 2017 11:03 pm

dozencousins wrote:
codydaze wrote:Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet

It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.
kane0801
Sophomore
Posts: 153
And1: 140
Joined: Feb 12, 2017

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1409 » by kane0801 » Sun Nov 5, 2017 1:06 pm

Bogdan maybe the best player now
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
Posts: 22,070
And1: 2,239
Joined: Jul 28, 2006
 

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1410 » by KF10 » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:05 am

916fan wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
codydaze wrote:Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet

It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.


If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.
City of Trees
RealGM
Posts: 11,051
And1: 2,164
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Roseville, CA
   

Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1411 » by City of Trees » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:13 am

KF10 wrote:
916fan wrote:
dozencousins wrote:

It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.


If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.

Yep. It hurts me to say it but I agree.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
Posts: 22,070
And1: 2,239
Joined: Jul 28, 2006
 

Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1412 » by KF10 » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:37 am

City of Trees wrote:
KF10 wrote:
916fan wrote:It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.


If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.

Yep. It hurts me to say it but I agree.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app


I know, huh?

Our (future) big rotation are all question marks for me -- WCS, Papa G and even Skal.

Koufos has a player option after this season and Z-Bo's contract ends after the 18-19 season.
User avatar
blind prophet
Head Coach
Posts: 6,674
And1: 1,313
Joined: Dec 08, 2011
 

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1413 » by blind prophet » Mon Nov 6, 2017 6:13 am

Think we should draft BPA unless it's a point guard right now. No prospect outside of Fox, and the elder rookie Bogdan have impressed yet.
City of Trees
RealGM
Posts: 11,051
And1: 2,164
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Roseville, CA
   

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1414 » by City of Trees » Mon Nov 6, 2017 7:36 pm

KF10 wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
KF10 wrote:
If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.

Yep. It hurts me to say it but I agree.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app


I know, huh?

Our (future) big rotation are all question marks for me -- WCS, Papa G and even Skal.

Koufos has a player option after this season and Z-Bo's contract ends after the 18-19 season.

CBB rank top 50 players (not top 50 prospects).
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21273080/cbbrank-top-50-players-college-basketball

Sad I'm already looking forward to College basketball

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
Posts: 22,686
And1: 580
Joined: Feb 19, 2005
Location: "Look at me, Dave, look. Come and touch it, Dave."

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1415 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Nov 6, 2017 11:36 pm

The good news is preseason looked like this will be a nice crop up to about pick 7-8. Ayton I'm still scared of a little because of his motor defensively and the interviews I've seen with him calling himself a 4. No bud, you're not. Doncic is looking studly, Bagley is a bit scary as well because he looks like a paint finisher at the 4 yet he's built like a big 3. His hands and ability to finish with one hand has him looking like Dr. J near the rim though. Well, it's that and the fro. Porter Jr. has major potential and size. It might be a good year to suck.
Lost in LA
Sophomore
Posts: 144
And1: 19
Joined: Jul 09, 2016
       

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1416 » by Lost in LA » Wed Nov 8, 2017 3:08 am

Jackson does not look NBA material
OGSactownballer
Analyst
Posts: 3,444
And1: 102
Joined: Oct 02, 2005

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1417 » by OGSactownballer » Wed Nov 8, 2017 5:56 am

I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.
Jkam31
Starter
Posts: 2,185
And1: 1,224
Joined: Feb 23, 2014

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1418 » by Jkam31 » Wed Nov 8, 2017 8:02 am

OGSactownballer wrote:I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.


Hahaha I wouldn’t trade a 2nd for Monroe


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
blind prophet
Head Coach
Posts: 6,674
And1: 1,313
Joined: Dec 08, 2011
 

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1419 » by blind prophet » Wed Nov 8, 2017 3:26 pm

OGSactownballer wrote:I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.


You could just offer Monroe the most loot next season.

That's a terrible trade.

If you want Monroe's expiring and somehow they took Hill I could see that.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
Posts: 22,686
And1: 580
Joined: Feb 19, 2005
Location: "Look at me, Dave, look. Come and touch it, Dave."

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1420 » by SacKingZZZ » Wed Nov 8, 2017 11:18 pm

Trading Willie for someone like Monroe would certainly be a way for fans who are disappointed in what Willie doesn't bring to learn to appreciate the things he does bring. He's not a production guy, but defensively he does things that go unnoticed until you no longer have them on your team.

Return to Sacramento Kings