Kings Trade Thread

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 3,416

Re: Kings Trade Thread 

Post#541 » by City of Trees » Tue Dec 3, 2019 7:26 am

NYG wrote:Not a Spurs fan, but would DeRozan and/or Aldridge make sense for the Kings?

Does Dedmon, Barnes, Joseph and Conditional Kings 1st make sense or does that just make things messier?

I don't believe either of those guys make sense for the Kings- if Fox and Bagley can get healthy.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#542 » by City of Trees » Tue Dec 3, 2019 7:29 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:
KF10 wrote:Buddy can explode at any night but does have some quiet games when his shot doesn’t fall.

Bogdan has a higher floor than Buddy but doesn’t have the potential explosive output Buddy has, IMO.

I will say Buddy has been busting his butt on defense when the shot isn't falling. He has lapses but I'm impressed with his effort when his shot isn't falling.
I share the same opinion.

Buddy isn't a lockdown guy by any means but his IQ growth on the defensive end is easy to spot.

That motor never stops.

My main gripe about Buddy is the lack of playmaking skills. *cringe*
kalenclayton
Veteran
And1: 790

Post#543 » by kalenclayton » Tue Dec 3, 2019 5:31 pm

NYG wrote:Not a Spurs fan, but would DeRozan and/or Aldridge make sense for the Kings?

Does Dedmon, Barnes, Joseph and Conditional Kings 1st make sense or does that just make things messier?

The Kings aren’t in a position to be sending out a first. The ceiling isn’t high enough yet. Couple that with Barnes being awesome this season and it becomes an absolute ‘no’. Aldridge would be a good fit, but only for cheap, which I don’t think would or should happen.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#544 » by City of Trees » Yesterday 6:56 am

Uncertainty surrounds Harry Giles' situation and the possibility of him walking after the season. One thing is for sure at the moment Harry is out of the rotation and things only get worse once Marvin returns from injury. Kings might be better served cashing in what value is left.

My proposal: Giles/Ariza to Memphis for Iggy

Why? Get value for Giles. Iggy is a rental but will fill the role Ariza couldn't.

Memphis moves their rental for a chance to develop Giles.
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 3,637

Post#545 » by dckingsfan » Today 9:01 pm

City of Trees wrote:Uncertainty surrounds Harry Giles' situation and the possibility of him walking after the season. One thing is for sure at the moment Harry is out of the rotation and things only get worse once Marvin returns from injury. Kings might be better served cashing in what value is left.

My proposal: Giles/Ariza to Memphis for Iggy

Why? Get value for Giles. Iggy is a rental but will fill the role Ariza couldn't.

Memphis moves their rental for a chance to develop Giles.

I do that in a heartbeat. I thought I saw that Memphis was looking for picks though...

Return to Sacramento Kings