ImageImageImageImageImage

Random Kings talk

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,248

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1581 » by blind prophet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 pm

dozencousins wrote:Kings are close to sending Hill to the Cavs in a deal were Sac gets Shumpert , frye & a pick

before the deal may be done Kings are first looking to deal Koufas for a future pick or another deal were we trade 2 for 1 to create a roster spot .

You think it's going to be Malachi?
dozencousins
Analyst
And1: 135

Post#1582 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:08 pm

blind prophet wrote:
dozencousins wrote:Kings are close to sending Hill to the Cavs in a deal were Sac gets Shumpert , frye & a pick

before the deal may be done Kings are first looking to deal Koufas for a future pick or another deal were we trade 2 for 1 to create a roster spot .

Could be but it is more likely Koufas
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1583 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 pm

dozencousins wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

As stated a long time ago I do think Malachi gets traded this season though

Temple probable but iffy ?
ZBO likely
Carter ?
Hill for sure
Koufas for sure
Malachi highly likely
Papa maybe but iffy
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#1584 » by blind prophet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:11 pm

dozencousins wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

No I mean in the two for 1, KK & Malachi?
Castor_Troy
Senior
And1: 67

Post#1585 » by Castor_Troy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Ya we all got twitter, thanks!
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,551

Post#1586 » by codydaze » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Castor_Troy wrote:Ya we all got twitter, thanks!

Just leave it alone, dude. We've been down this too many times. If it bothers you, don't read it.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,551

Post#1587 » by codydaze » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 pm

I hope we just get a first out of it. Stein reported we were gonna get some draft compensation and I don't think Cleveland has a 2nd round pick until 2020 so it's that late first or bust.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#1588 » by GimmeDat » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Wiretap is saying Skal is available after falling out of the Kings favour - what's up with that situation? He came on strong the end of last season, thought he was looking like a keeper.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#1589 » by SacKingZZZ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:11 pm

GimmeDat wrote:Wiretap is saying Skal is available after falling out of the Kings favour - what's up with that situation? He came on strong the end of last season, thought he was looking like a keeper.

He is or was. Joerger supposedly thinks his defense isn't up to par yet rammed Zbo down everyones throat for half the year. :banghead:

Gosh I hope this isn't an indication that Joerger has some sort of pull in this stuff. Joerger will be a thing of the past before his contract is over most likely. They need to tell him to play the young guys and stay out of the way.
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1590 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:19 pm

blind prophet wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
blind prophet wrote:

No I mean in the two for 1, KK & Malachi?

I don't want to lie & make anything so I don't know for sure because I hadn't heard of a deal with those 2 involved together yet .
I would say it is possible of course .

As far as these Skal rumors everyone . Odds are very low he gets traded . If we trade him in a Clevland deal then we are truly stupid .
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#1591 » by blind prophet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:42 pm

GimmeDat wrote:Wiretap is saying Skal is available after falling out of the Kings favour - what's up with that situation? He came on strong the end of last season, thought he was looking like a keeper.

He just needs some consistent time on the court.

Be a horrible idea to move him once the minutes are there and are developing.
Castor_Troy
Senior
And1: 67

Post#1592 » by Castor_Troy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:44 pm

codydaze wrote:

Just leave it alone, dude. We've been down this too many times. If it bothers you, don't read it.

:lol: Eat it up
benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Post#1593 » by benchmobbin02 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Been following all the nba trade rumors. All these things have been common knowledge.

It started 2 weeks ago when the Cavs got blown out on 1 days rest by the Wolves and 2 days rest by the Raps. That was Jan 8th and 11th. If you notice the tweets and blog post started then about Cavs trade rumors going to any team with vets that may be available. I seen tweets mentioning Clips, Atlanta, Phx, Chi, Orl, Utah and us.

If you notice, Hill didn't play the 3 games between the 6th and the 9th due to "personal reasons".

These were all signs anyone could read and many did that he was unhappy with the losing. The trade rumors started then.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1594 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Castor_Troy wrote:
codydaze wrote:

:lol: Eat it up

Eat it up baby I speak the truth

By the way my info does not come from twitter unlike you
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1595 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:57 pm

benchmobbin02 wrote:Been following all the nba trade rumors. All these things have been common knowledge.

It started 2 weeks ago when the Cavs got blown out on 1 days rest by the Wolves and 2 days rest by the Raps. That was Jan 8th and 11th. If you notice the tweets and blog post started then about Cavs trade rumors going to any team with vets that may be available. I seen tweets mentioning Clips, Atlanta, Phx, Chi, Orl, Utah and us.

If you notice, Hill didn't play the 3 games between the 6th and the 9th due to "personal reasons".

These were all signs anyone could read and many did that he was unhappy with the losing. The trade rumors started then.

Was common knowledge Cavs were losing but I did post it 1st that Cavs & Kings were on serious talks at a time were Woj , Whindy were not putting it out there .
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1596 » by dozencousins » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Odds are very strong Koufas gets traded before a Cavs deal gets done.

Both Hill & Koufas are out of tonights game
benchmobbin02
Veteran

Post#1597 » by benchmobbin02 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 am

dozencousins wrote:
benchmobbin02 wrote:Been following all the nba trade rumors. All these things have been common knowledge.

Was common knowledge Cavs were losing but I did post it 1st that Cavs & Kings were on serious talks at a time were Woj , Whindy were not putting it out there .

I was seeing the Kings being named among teams looking to move a vet/s, among others, or as targets for other teams on the 9th and 10th.

I wasn't saying anything about what you said.

It's easy to put together teams when they clearly match possible player fits or none fits, team intentions and contracts making sense. There were many people doing it. It's easy, especially as the trade deadline approaches.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1598 » by dozencousins » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 am

benchmobbin02 wrote:
dozencousins wrote:

I was seeing the Kings being named among teams looking to move a vet/s, among others, or as targets for other teams on the 9th and 10th.

It's easy to put together teams when they clearly match possible player fits or none fits, team intentions and contracts making sense. There were many people doing it. It's easy, especially as the trade deadline approaches.

I agree that some of this stuff can be figured out based on what could work via contracts etc.
I wasn't trying to start with you just once again it seems others are taking shots . I thought you may be as well . Nice to see the response you gave though this time.
benchmobbin02
Veteran

Post#1599 » by benchmobbin02 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 am

dozencousins wrote:
benchmobbin02 wrote:
dozencousins wrote:

I agree that some of this stuff can be figured out based on what could work via contracts etc.
I wasn't trying to start with you just once again it seems others are taking shots . I thought you may be as well . Nice to see the response you gave though this time.

Yup, with these trade rumors and potential moves, most of the time it just takes looking and you can put together somewhat accurate scenarios and deals that makes sense. Whether they happen tho, like is said often by many, is always the sticking point. Some will work out. It's natural because they made sense in the first place. I was just laying down a bit of a timeline.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1600 » by dozencousins » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:17 am

Got a text via Source letting me know Boston , Jazz & Pacers are all suitors for Koufas right now .

Return to Sacramento Kings