ImageImageImageImageImage

Kings vrs Hawks

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

SupaFly1978
Freshman
And1: 37

Re: Kings vrs Hawks 

Post#21 » by SupaFly1978 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:49 am

Keegan is having a terrible season thus far. I think he’s completely overwhelmed at the 4 spot, should be Barnes’s backup at SF coming off the bench. Would rather see Lyles start over Keegan at PF. Either that or start Richaun at the 4 spot, that’s what he played in college, he’s shown that he can be a solid defender who can crash the boards. Not sure why Brown never plays him.
BoogieTime
General Manager
And1: 2,856

Re: Kings vrs Hawks 

Post#22 » by BoogieTime » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:59 am

SupaFly1978 wrote:Keegan is having a terrible season thus far. I think he’s completely overwhelmed at the 4 spot, should be Barnes’s backup at SF coming off the bench. Would rather see Lyles start over Keegan at PF. Either that or start Richaun at the 4 spot, that’s what he played in college, he’s shown that he can be a solid defender who can crash the boards. Not sure why Brown never plays him.

I mean, Fox/Huerter/Barnes/Sabonis are carrying Keegan, and still making it look good. If we started getting production from that position, we'd be very solid. Personally I'd go back to Okpala than the inconsistent Lyles. He might be a defensive diamond in the rough, and can guard a lot of positions.

I don't know if we think of ourselves as developing or win now, so not sure how much rope Keegan has. 'There is the line of thinking that you could lose a guy if you bench him and want to encourage him by continuing to start him. I don't know, not a master of psychology. Never understood why a guy wouldnt play better if you benched him and told him to earn his minutes instead of coddled him. Maybe we will see if Keegan doesnt get better

Return to Sacramento Kings