Sactowndog wins Kings Forum Mock Draft Competition

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,476

Sactowndog wins Kings Forum Mock Draft Competition 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 am

For those interested, you can enter this mock draft competition where you make your projection on who gets drafted at each spot in the lottery.

The competition determines who on the forum has the best scouting and random prediction skills and in turn the most accurate mock draft. Simply follow the link below to make your projection on who gets drafted at each spot in the lottery. The winner gets the board title of 2017 Kings Forum Mock Draft Champ (if they want it), bragging rights in next year's draft threads, and And1s from all. :bowdown:

Scoring:
This is golf, not bowling. Points are bad. And you will get points for how far off you were on that player being picked. For example, if you picked a guy to go 6th, and he went 10th, you get 4 points. The poster with lowest point total wins.

To Play:

------> MAKE YOUR MOCK DRAFT SELECTIONS HERE <------

After you make your submission you'll be greeted with this page:

It is strongly recommended that you open the "Edit your response" link and bookmark it - this link is unique to your submission and can be used to make any edits at any time all the way up to the start of the draft.

We encourage you to also post your mock draft order in this thread for discussion purposes - but remember whatever is in your Google Form submission is what will be scored.

If you have any queries or concerns about the submission, feel free to ask them in this thread or PM me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an example here is a link to last year's competition. Suns 2016 Mock Draft Competition

A huge thanks to batsmasher for creating the google doc. Impressive work there.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

Re: Mock Draft Competition 

Post#2 » by codydaze » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Interesting that in last year's competition on your board, a lot of people had Skal in the lottery. Pretty cool to have both Buddy and Skal in town now.

Here were my submissions though:
1. PHI - Markelle Fultz
2. LAL - Lonzo Ball
3. BOS - Jayson Tatum
4. PHO - Jonathan Isaac
5. SAC - Josh Jackson
6. ORL - Dennis Smith Jr
7. MIN - Lauri Markannen
8. NYK - Malik Monk
9. DAL - Frank Nkilitina
10. SAC - De'Aaron Fox
11. CHA - Zach Collins
12. DET - Donovan Mitchell
13. DEN - John Collins
14. MIA - Justin Jackson

Probably a stretch to nab Fox at 10 but I think if Orlando goes DSJ, the only real threat to take Fox would be New York but it wouldn't surprise me if they went Monk.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Mock Draft Competition 

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:27 pm

codydaze wrote:Interesting that in last year's competition on your board, a lot of people had Skal in the lottery. Pretty cool to have both Buddy and Skal in town now.

Here were my submissions though:
1. PHI - Markelle Fultz
2. LAL - Lonzo Ball
3. BOS - Jayson Tatum
4. PHO - Jonathan Isaac
5. SAC - Josh Jackson
6. ORL - Dennis Smith Jr
7. MIN - Lauri Markannen
8. NYK - Malik Monk
9. DAL - Frank Nkilitina
10. SAC - De'Aaron Fox
11. CHA - Zach Collins
12. DET - Donovan Mitchell
13. DEN - John Collins
14. MIA - Justin Jackson

Probably a stretch to nab Fox at 10 but I think if Orlando goes DSJ, the only real threat to take Fox would be New York but it wouldn't surprise me if they went Monk.

Yeah, I'll be real surprised if he lasts that long.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: ****[Kings Forum Mock Draft Competition]**** 

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:46 pm

So I see we already have some Suns entries so far but no one has posted their picks in the thread here. Post them here too...you know we have to have a little discussion of picks, trash talking and all that, so post your picks...be bold!

You can change them up until the draft, as mentioned in the first post....as long as you keep your personalized edit link to also change them in the google doc as explained in the first post.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Sactowndog wins Kings Forum Mock Draft Competition 

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 am

Congrats to Sactowndog for getting the lowest Kings user score of 20.

The two other users who entered, codydaze, and simonbampfield got scores of 24 and 31, respectively.

Return to Sacramento Kings