And1: 5,448

Welcome Frank Mason III! 

Post#1 » by KF10 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 pm

DoItALL9
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,272

Re: Welcome Frank Mason III! 

Post#2 » by DoItALL9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:58 pm

this guy will surprise you. He should have more of a welcoming conversation going

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
nolimit0820
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Post#3 » by nolimit0820 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:28 pm

I'd say the general consensus is kings fans are excited about him and believe he's ready to play and impact immediately. Hence why there's a huge discussion on whether or not the Kings sign a veteran point guard or hand it off to the rookies.

Personally, I want to see Fox and Mason hold it down for us. Mason shot 47% from three and that'll translate to the league. Both Fox and Mason have the tenacity and leadership ability to lead an NBA team. Definitely will be bumps in the road but I believe they're resilient enough to grow and only get better from it.
enderwilson
Pro Prospect
And1: 152

Post#4 » by enderwilson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:42 pm

I know nothing about his game personally other than what I've read on other threads. The fact that our FO brought him in for workouts 2x and ended up selecting him over what others thought would have been better picks at 34, gives me reason to believe he will be a great pick up for us. We've been so shallow at the 1 spot for sooooo looong. Now to have two great prospects at that position is quite exciting.

Much of the excitement for Mason on our team has been expressed elsewhere on the board which probably explains the lack of discussion here. Regardless, seeing Fox and Mason's comment in their interview on competing against each other in the NCAA and that they see part their role is to make the other makes me happy that we got someone like Mason.

Return to Sacramento Kings