benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Re: RE: Re: BYE BYE BENNY MAC 

Post#21 » by benchmobbin02 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 pm

codydaze wrote:
benchmobbin02 wrote:
codydaze wrote:
And was projected as a 1-2 pick. He slipped to 7 as far as draft day opinions were concerned.

That doesn't make the org look any better seeing the deficits in his game. Just that the other teams before us made wiser choices.

I was only commenting on how he came in as a prospect vs how he was projected to be. Not a comment on the organization.

I understood that but it was in reply to a comment on the org drafting him in that position so I continued in that discussion.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
rumdiary
Starter
And1: 775

Re: RE: Re: BYE BYE BENNY MAC 

Post#22 » by rumdiary » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:39 pm

codydaze wrote:
benchmobbin02 wrote:
City of Trees wrote:The instability was an issue no doubt, however McLemore couldn't even dribble when he showed up in Sac. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-J700T using RealGM mobile app

And yet he was drafted #7.

And was projected as a 1-2 pick. He slipped to 7 as far as draft day opinions were concerned.

Frankly I'm a genius because I picked McLemore #2 in 2013 in my fantasy league :lol:
kingjawn100
Senior
And1: 106

Re: BYE BYE BENNY MAC 

Post#23 » by kingjawn100 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Can't understate how much this pick (and T-Rob) set us back. If either of those guys matched their potential we would have made the playoffs at least once in the last 5-6 years and DeMarcus is most likely still here (whether you like that or not it totally changed things).

I wish BMac well but my lasting memory of him is the final game of the season against the Clippers last year, kings in the midst of a comeback, and Ben pulling up from the foul line for a monster dunk, and coming up a foot short. Ill conceived, and highly embarassing. We just needed 2 points but he wanted to make SportsCenter....well he ended up on sportscenter NOT top 10. This tells me that maybe Ben had the wrong agenda when he was here and he also was just a low IQ guy.

Return to Sacramento Kings