Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#22 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:08 am

jeffjtk1234 wrote:Hield should be playing over him right now

Little did I know when Joerger said some guys would be asked to take the backseat some games did I think he was talking about the young guys. :banghead:
jalv98
Ballboy
And1: 14

Re: RE: Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#23 » by jalv98 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:10 am

City of Trees wrote:Cousins will score 44 points with 20+ rebounds IF he stays out of foul trouble.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app

Accurate

Sent from my SM-G935F using RealGM mobile app
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,448

Post#24 » by KF10 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:14 am

Start the tank!
jeffjtk1234
Starter
And1: 401

Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#25 » by jeffjtk1234 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:15 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:

Little did I know when Joerger said some guys would be asked to take the backseat some games did I think he was talking about the young guys. :banghead:

I’m concerned about his rotations. I like Bogdan and fox together, but buddy should be out there with fox too. Hill has been ineffective thus far and having buddy starting with the no spacing lineup and not giving him a chance to get open looks is hurting him.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#26 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:20 am

jeffjtk1234 wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

I’m concerned about his rotations. I like Bogdan and fox together, but buddy should be out there with fox too. Hill has been ineffective thus far and having buddy starting with the no spacing lineup and not giving him a chance to get open looks is hurting him.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

It's still early in the season, way early, but Joerger is probably going to start getting some questions about these things. As he should. He can either take offense or take action. Choice will be his and can severely impact his tenure with the organization unless this plan is OK with the FO as is. The biggest concern is no player is sticking out for longer than a quarter or so as a positive. They have too much value wrapped up in too few positions for that to be the case and the musical chairs rotation thing is just bringing everyone down.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#27 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:26 am

KF10 wrote:Start the tank!

Tank GIF's this early?

SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#28 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 am

City of Trees wrote:

Tank GIF's this early?

Pre college season I'm still on the Bridges bandwagon, so whatever it takes. 8-)
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#29 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 am

Jameer Nelson was a solid signing for the Pelicans. He was the difference tonight. At 35 he won't bring it like this every night but he adds a little something they need.

City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#30 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:53 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:
City of Trees wrote:

Tank GIF's this early?

Pre college season I'm still on the Bridges bandwagon, so whatever it takes. 8-)

Shoot for the stars: Michael Porter Jr

sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#31 » by sacking123 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:24 am

The real drama with the line up is going to be Hill. Realistically we want a
Fox
Buddy
Bogdanovic
Skal
WCS
Line up, however the 1 thing that stops it is Hill. He is too good to bench/cut his minutes, which is going to happen with Randolph.
I think it would be great to have the young guys playing together more and the one that is suffering at the moment is Buddy, however as we all know we need patience and let DJ do his thing. I’m not particularly fond of his offence as I would like to see more pick and roll, however it looks as though he has been sticking with a plan so before I make judgment on him I will see what happens.

Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#32 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:03 am

City of Trees wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:
City of Trees wrote:Tank GIF's this early?

I'll have to see what Porter Jr. looks like against real competition. I have seen some defense out of him but he might be leaning towards a one end of the floor type of player. I think Bridges can be a nightmare 2 way player.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 5: New Orleans Pelicans (1-3) @ Sacramento Kings (1-3) - 10:30 PM ET 

Post#33 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:43 pm

SacKingZZZ wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

I'll have to see what Porter Jr. looks like against real competition. I have seen some defense out of him but he might be leaning towards a one end of the floor type of player. I think Bridges can be a nightmare 2 way player.

Ah man you know I'm a huge Bridges fan!

codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

Post#34 » by codydaze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 pm

SacKingZZZ wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

I like the idea of Porter because this team needs a legit first scoring option. I don't know that Bridges can be that guy.
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 160

Post#35 » by Lost in LA » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 pm

The first team looked stationery much of the time, we need to get the young guys out there all the time. Joerger's rotation was mind boggling against New Orleans
SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#36 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 pm

codydaze wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:
City of Trees wrote:Shoot for the stars: Michael Porter Jr

I like the idea of Porter because this team needs a legit first scoring option. I don't know that Bridges can be that guy.

Probably not, but if you move forward with Hield, Fox, and Skal, do they really have the shots to go around at that point? Those are all players that need a boost in usage as is. I think Bridges can be that Draymond type of player that does enough outside of scoring to make a real impact. We'll have to see how the college season progresses because he will either have made a mistake in returning, or it will shoot him up even higher. I would expect his role to increase this season.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

Post#37 » by codydaze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:20 pm

SacKingZZZ wrote:
codydaze wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

Probably not, but if you move forward with Hield, Fox, and Skal, do they really have the shots to go around at that point? Those are all players that need a boost in usage as is. I think Bridges can be that Draymond type of player that does enough outside of scoring to make a real impact. We'll have to see how the college season progresses because he will either have made a mistake in returning, or it will shoot him up even higher. I would expect his role to increase this season.

Honestly, I would hope Buddy moves to the bench in favor of Bogdan so our starting unit in this case would be Fox-Bogdan-Porter-Skal-WCS. I think everyone on that unit is a willing enough passer to get the ball moving and spread the shots around. I just don't feel comfortable having any of those three (Hield, Fox, Skal) being true first scoring options that can just go get a bucket. Fox is probably the closest but he'll need to develop a better outside shot and Buddy is going to have to work a whole heck of a lot on his shot creating ability to be that guy. Skal also seems to excel most in the pick and pop game though he does have some nice post moves as well with that turnaround fadeaway.

Return to Sacramento Kings