Vince Carter. 

Post#1 » by anish23 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:52 am

Utah Jazz for Championship :)
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Re: Vince Carter. 

Post#2 » by kalenclayton » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:38 pm

That was a ton of fun to watch. Vince looked like old school Vince. Bogdan, Temple, and Willie had great games as well. Awesome win!
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#3 » by GimmeDat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:59 am

It's incredible that Vince Carter is still in the NBA in 2017.. I think I'm so used to role player Vince that sometimes I forget he was one of the best players in the world.

Amazing to see a 40 year old return the amount of explosive muscle fibres that he has, just in incredible shape for his age. Plays effortlessly and plays to preserve his body, absolutely, but you just get the feeling that if his life depended on it, he could pull out Vinsanity one last time. What a great.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#4 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

GimmeDat wrote:It's incredible that Vince Carter is still in the NBA in 2017.. I think I'm so used to role player Vince that sometimes I forget he was one of the best players in the world.

Amazing to see a 40 year old return the amount of explosive muscle fibres that he has, just in incredible shape for his age. Plays effortlessly and plays to preserve his body, absolutely, but you just get the feeling that if his life depended on it, he could pull out Vinsanity one last time. What a great.

I think Vince could be a 12-15 ppg player if he wanted to be. He puts others back in check every now and then.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: Vince Carter. 

Post#5 » by City of Trees » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

SacKingZZZ wrote:
GimmeDat wrote:It's incredible that Vince Carter is still in the NBA in 2017.. I think I'm so used to role player Vince that sometimes I forget he was one of the best players in the world.

I think Vince could be a 12-15 ppg player if he wanted to be. He puts others back in check every now and then.

I'm not sure how old you are....but I can tell you once you hit a certain age its not possible to put in that kind of effort in all 82 games.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Re: RE: Re: Vince Carter. 

Post#6 » by SacKingZZZ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

City of Trees wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

I'm not sure how old you are....but I can tell you once you hit a certain age its not possible to put in that kind of effort in all 82 games.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app

12 ppg isn't much if he's getting the shots up. You can see he's still got it physically so I think it would be more mental for him. It's like with Jordan playing in his last few years. He wasn't the same Jordan, he didn't have that same fire either, but he could still produce points.

Return to Sacramento Kings