ImageImageImageImageImage

Last 25 Games

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

enderwilson
Pro Prospect
And1: 152

Re: Last 25 Games 

Post#21 » by enderwilson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 am

codydaze wrote:I don't think tanking means guys aren't being developed, I think both can be done at the same time. We're a young team and are gonna lose a bunch of games anyway, I don't think Buddy and Bogdan were brought in with the intention of making us better than we ever were with Cousins straight away, there's a long term approach here and a top 3 pick helps way more than a pick in the 7-10 range.

I don't think we can expect the players to see the game the same way we see it. They're the ones out there, playing on the court. If they aren't playing to win, then where's their competitive drive? Are these the kind of players we really want? And what kind of signal are we sending when we ask them to loose just so us as fans can get a "better player" on the team? How are they supposed to hold their head high and play with confidence now, and into the future, if they can't even win the games that other teams are trying to lose? To me this is counter productive and exactly why tanking teams like us and PHX are perpetually stunted. Something's got to give. How about winning instead of loosing?

Return to Sacramento Kings