Re: Game #3 Sacramento @ Oklahoma City 

Post#2 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:44 am

Things are looking up!
SactoKingsFan
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,759

Post#3 » by SactoKingsFan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:11 am

Fox looks so much better than last season. Seems like he's figured out how to pick his spots and run the offense. Could be a legit franchise cornerstone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,442

Post#4 » by KF10 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:16 am

Fox looks like he took a step forward from last year.

He looks so much in control and hitting his shots well.

Good win.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,520

Post#5 » by LightTheBeam » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 am

KF10 wrote:Fox looks like he took a step forward from last year.

He looks so much in control and hitting his shots well.

Good win.
I feel like people forget that 19 year olds need time. Hes a star in the making I saw enough last year to tell me that, this year hes proving it. We got the best pg from last years draft.

I'm excited even if we only win 25 games, we are building something here. Cant wait for bogi to get back

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using RealGM mobile app
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,699

Post#6 » by JohnWillow » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:04 am

Ok guys my vacation has started, I will say it looks like Bagley will prove me wrong... I'm eating crow right now...

Still early, but this team looks awesome, against three Western Conference playoff teams we are 1-2? I will gladly take it.

I'm gonna rewatch the game right now, but then Denver next, can't wait.

And Joerger has done fabulous job thus far, we are one of the top offensive teams in the first week of the NBA, defense will likely pick up, but the stat I like is that we are ranked #2 in pace and I would hope that all season we will be around top 10, because last few years we were dead last or bottom 3 in pace.
Celtics fan. :crazy:
We also face the Kings twice in the near future. I think it's time Yabu pays back some of that free money he's been given his entire career and bounces Fox for a nice 2 week ankle sprain.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#7 » by City of Trees » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:05 pm

I gotta say im shocked at how many points the Kings are putting up. Is this the result of a small sample size or can the Kings actually score again?

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#8 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:54 pm

SactoKingsFan wrote:Fox looks so much better than last season. Seems like he's figured out how to pick his spots and run the offense. Could be a legit franchise cornerstone.

It's a different offense all together based around pick and roll with at times only one big man in the paint. I think I remember seeing one single horn set in the first three games. And even then it was closer to the three point line. This is how they should have played the entire time but I'm super psyched they went there before it was too late.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,431

Post#9 » by codydaze » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:23 pm

SacKingZZZ wrote:
SactoKingsFan wrote:Fox looks so much better than last season. Seems like he's figured out how to pick his spots and run the offense. Could be a legit franchise cornerstone.

It's a different offense all together based around pick and roll with at times only one big man in the paint. I think I remember seeing one single horn set in the first three games. And even then it was closer to the three point line. This is how they should have played the entire time but I'm super psyched they went there before it was too late.

The thing I've been most excited about with Fox though is that any time he's been on the floor, he's looked to be in total control of the game. Changing speeds, facilitating the offense and just making plays when we need them.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#10 » by SacKingZZZ » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:10 am

codydaze wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:

The thing I've been most excited about with Fox though is that any time he's been on the floor, he's looked to be in total control of the game. Changing speeds, facilitating the offense and just making plays when we need them.

Me too, and this offense really gives him a chance to get into the heart of the defense which is his wheel house. He needs to improve his off ball skills but now we're seeing the player we saw and Kentucky.

Return to Sacramento Kings