Post#1 » by ducler » Fri Nov 9, 2018 10:19 pm

Read on Twitter
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,534

Re: Game #12 Sacramento vs Minnesota 

Post#2 » by codydaze » Fri Nov 9, 2018 10:51 pm

Jimmy's playing and Bogdan is resting tonight. Would be a great win but should be a tough game.
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,775

Post#3 » by BoogieTime » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:12 am

Bagley has been bad
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 160

Post#4 » by Lost in LA » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 am

Fox is so much better this year
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 am

I'm officially a Fox fan. You're the new fun young team in the NBA. Good luck!
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#6 » by City of Trees » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:44 am

Kings are changing their reputation around the league. Its happening guys. NBA basement no longer!

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SactoKingsFan
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,759

Post#7 » by SactoKingsFan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 am

Wolves are a mess but still a good win. Not folding in the 4th is a good sign.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#8 » by codydaze » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 am

BoogieTime wrote:Bagley has been bad

He had a rough night, Taj Gibson is a tough matchup for him but he’s looked solid all year.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,775

Post#9 » by BoogieTime » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:56 am

codydaze wrote:

He had a rough night, Taj Gibson is a tough matchup for him but he’s looked solid all year.

I don’t agree. I think, at this stage, he’s a net negative on the court. I think, despite Beli coming down to earth, it might be years before Bagley is taking that position. He needs to show more or IMO someone will be out. He’s not solid defensively, team/ BBIQ, but I don’t want to see him walked in again and dunked on from the perimeter. I’m not trying to be negative, I’m loving what I’m seeing from Fox/HIeld/and I can see tolerating WCS.. Bagley needs to do more. A lot of the top ten picks can not be met negatives even at 19, he needs to be serviceable now
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#10 » by City of Trees » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:01 am

codydaze wrote:

Bagley used his right hand and it was pretty. Automatic "Good game" label.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#11 » by codydaze » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:13 am

BoogieTime wrote:
codydaze wrote:

I don’t agree. I think, at this stage, he’s a net negative on the court. I think, despite Beli coming down to earth, it might be years before Bagley is taking that position. He needs to show more or IMO someone will be out. He’s not solid defensively, team/ BBIQ, but I don’t want to see him walked in again and dunked on from the perimeter. I’m not trying to be negative, I’m loving what I’m seeing from Fox/HIeld/and I can see tolerating WCS.. Bagley needs to do more. A lot of the top ten picks can not be met negatives even at 19, he needs to be serviceable now

We’re watching different players if that’s what you think then. He’s averaging 20/10 with a steal and almost two blocks per 36. Obviously at 19 years he can use some work defensively as he continues to build strength but to say he hasn’t been serviceable is ridiculous to me.

dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 16,008

Post#12 » by dckingsfan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

I think Joerger has been able to move his scheme's to fit this group really well. Bagley is getting minutes and valuable experience while being partially hidden on the bench. He seems to be growing and getting better. I think he is actually doing a great job with all the youngsters.

He has switched to a very fast paced offense (duh!) ... I didn't think he had that in him. He seems to be actively working on new defensive schemes. The D isn't very good now but is improving. I would say Fox and Hield are improving on this end faster than I expected as well as Bagley. And Bjelica has been terrific on D (maybe some smallball with Bjelica at C?). WCS/Koufus have been really good - so there hasn't been a need.

And he has continued to keep Mason/Ferrell engaged and that is going to be a key to keep Fox's minutes down.

I know we have the Jazz and Rockets below us - but I think this is a legit playoff team.
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,600

Post#13 » by shrink » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:02 pm

I just stopped by to say that I really loved your crowd last night, and I think the Joerger hiring was a great move. Cheers.
cupcakesnake wrote:I know a lot of people haven't seen him play, but no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it.
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,245

Post#14 » by blind prophet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Really enjoyed Kosta's play last night. Did an excellent job defensively.
bleeds_purple
Analyst
And1: 1,809

Post#15 » by bleeds_purple » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 am

codydaze wrote:

I would really like to see him playing the 5 with the bench units. It's doubtful because Koufos has been productive but having him in the game with Bagley is not doing the latter any favors. Would like to see a Yogi/Bogdan/Jackson (or Buddy)/Williams/Bagley lineup get some second quarter run; it would open the middle up for Bagley significantly compared to playing next to Kosta.
bleeds_purple
Analyst
And1: 1,809

Post#16 » by bleeds_purple » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 am

BoogieTime wrote:
codydaze wrote:

I don't think this guy is ever going to have problems putting up stats. He's the kind of guy who will get 20/10 in his sleep within a few years. I'm only worried about his awareness and defense but that's pretty much a universal problem for young players. He has a great attitude and works hard. He will have a career if that trend continues.

Return to Sacramento Kings