Tyrese Haliburton

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

TyFrekey
Ballboy
And1: 8

Re: Tyrese Haliburton 

Post#41 » by TyFrekey » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:55 pm

RipPizzaGuy wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:IMO he’s the best player on the team right now.

It's not even close. Admittedly i missed the first half of last nights game when Fox seemingly was on fire, but my take away 9 games in is that Fox hasn't progressed a damn bit. In fact he looks worse out there. Out of control, not capable of shifting gears just always fast to a fault. Hes still a 70% ft shooter which won't ever cut it for a teams best player.

Haliburton looks like the smartest player on the court. Hes always calm, cool, and collected. Hes always making the best pass and knows when to look for his shot. I think i've seen him make 1 bad pass where he threw the ball across the court and got it picked off. Aside from that, this kid looks like a 5 year pro.

Well put. I've been very unimpressed with Fox this season because of his lack of growth, and I think Kings fans love for him make them overlook that he falls asleep a lot on defense and sometimes makes head scratching decisions and switches. Plus Fox isn't a great point guard in the sense of managing the offense and getting his teammates involved.

Of course, Haliburton isn't the perfect player and he needs to develop. Some things I would like him to improve. But I agree that he is the Kings best player and it ain't close.
nolimit0820
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Post#42 » by nolimit0820 » Tue Feb 2, 2021 8:43 pm

Rookie of the month!!!
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 3,921

Post#43 » by City of Trees » Wed Feb 3, 2021 4:52 am

nolimit0820 wrote:Rookie of the month!!!
SmellingColors
Senior
And1: 129

Post#44 » by SmellingColors » Sat Feb 6, 2021 3:30 am

Anyone following the ROY race, Lamelo just put up 34 against the Jazz tonight. With him in the starting lineup he's probably gonna run away with it as the season goes on.
graymule
Rookie
And1: 1,206

Post#45 » by graymule » Fri Mar 5, 2021 5:31 pm

ROOKIE OF THE MONTH: FEBRUARY!!

Return to Sacramento Kings