ImageImageImageImageImage

"Carmichael Dave" opens up about what the Kings told him about taking Bagley over Luka before the draft.

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,175

Re: "Carmichael Dave" opens up about what the Kings told him about taking Bagley over Luka before the draft. 

Post#2 » by KF10 » Fri Jun 4, 2021 4:15 pm

Pretty much confirms my suspicions about how bad of a blunder this was. Like I needed any more confirmation tho lol

But one thing I disagree with Dave was his continued lip service to Bagley. He keeps saying “it’s not Bagley’s fault…” why defend Bagley at all?

Bagley looks completely the same player since his rookie season but sprinkle in some slight improvements here and there. I have zero sympathy for this guy at this point.
Lost in LA
Junior
And1: 86

Re: "Carmichael Dave" opens up about what the Kings told him about taking Bagley over Luka before the draft. 

Post#3 » by Lost in LA » Sat Jun 5, 2021 1:49 pm

KF10 wrote:Pretty much confirms my suspicions about how bad of a blunder this was. Like I needed any more confirmation tho lol

But one thing I disagree with Dave was his continued lip service to Bagley. He keeps saying “it’s not Bagley’s fault…” why defend Bagley at all?

Bagley looks completely the same player since his rookie season but sprinkle in some slight improvements here and there. I have zero sympathy for this guy at this point.

That does not excuse the original decision though, which was mind numbingly stupid. Doncic was NBA ready in a way that even Fox wasn't.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,175

Post#4 » by KF10 » Sat Jun 5, 2021 11:21 pm

Lost in LA wrote:
KF10 wrote:Pretty much confirms my suspicions about how bad of a blunder this was. Like I needed any more confirmation tho lol

That does not excuse the original decision though, which was mind numbingly stupid. Doncic was NBA ready in a way that even Fox wasn't.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. This was an all time blunder by the Kings. Sorry if I didn’t made myself clear.
ICMTM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 169

Post#5 » by ICMTM » Wed Jun 9, 2021 7:11 am

Carmichael Dave has flip flopped on both Doncic and Bagley enough on air to throw a middle finger at his brodcast.

His sidekick J-Marz is a troll.

If you watch all 82 games as a fan (like most RealGM people did when I posted the most) you really know that Carmichael Dave isn't keepin' it real like he was when he got canned the 1st time.

Lucky for the few of you reading I have literally told Carmichael Dave the Kings need to off 2 of the 3 of Buddy, Bogi, Barnes. We are not complete here. Since we have retooled if the Kings bring back Harkless and Davis either of them can get the stepping. Otherwise bringing back Davis is within the Orgs control so Buddy gets to walk the plank.

Luka Doncic has had two 1st round exits on a team that looks no closer to championship aspirations than the Kings. His team is 3-10 against the same rebuilding Kings for his career.

Again Middle Finger to Carmichael Dave! The idea is to build a title contender not a "ooops you could have built a 1st round exit team" if we go back on the picks.

Listen to better media.
KANGZZZZZ!

Return to Sacramento Kings