ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 16 Thread - Kings (6-9) vs Raptors (7-9)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Game 16 Thread - Kings (6-9) vs Raptors (7-9) 

Post#1 » by ducler » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Read on Twitter
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,770

Re: Game 16 Thread - Kings (6-9) vs Raptors (7-9) 

Post#2 » by BoogieTime » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:51 am

Bagley is totally unplayable

But glad Luke wants to play him, its costing him his job
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#3 » by BoogieTime » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:10 am

If the intent is to win, this is it for Walton. Tonight
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Post#4 » by kalenclayton » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:58 am

BoogieTime wrote:If the intent is to win, this is it for Walton. Tonight

You and I have sat on different sides of the fence when it comes to Fox, but my god his body language and answer here tonight is god-awful. Not sure what is going on but I haven’t seen this body language from him before. Sure he’s been lax, but this is poor. Is the Walton stuff finally getting to him? Does he perk up just a little if Walton gets fired? Wtf is going on with this team? At least Halliburton is talking like a pro. It’s sad we are counting on the 21-year-old to say the right things when he’s not supposed to be the leader (yet).

Read on Twitter
?s=21
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#5 » by BoogieTime » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:17 am

kalenclayton wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:If the intent is to win, this is it for Walton. Tonight

You and I have sat on different sides of the fence when it comes to Fox, but my god his body language and answer here tonight is god-awful. Not sure what is going on but I haven’t seen this body language from him before. Sure he’s been lax, but this is poor. Is the Walton stuff finally getting to him? Does he perk up just a little if Walton gets fired? Wtf is going on with this team? At least Halliburton is talking like a pro. It’s sad we are counting on the 21-year-old to say the right things when he’s not supposed to be the leader (yet).

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Issue is innately the kid has a low motor

Thats why I've been riding him for the last three years about questionable energy/impact

When you have a low motor, which is uncontrollable, its like being stuck in 2nd gear when Ja is on 4th gear. Everything becomes labored

I think a ball buster coach like Joerger who rides him will get the most out of him. Low motor and players coaches = this.

But even still, when you have a low motor, impact is questionable, because you dont really have the energy of a leader. The team has had a better record without him the last two years.

I think he's down on his value now. I hope a coach comes in and inspires good play, raises his value and he can be moved on solid terms. Now, with that low motor, the fear is he checks out completely. Completely, as in bad contract. But, I hope a better coach will inspire him to better tradability

Return to Sacramento Kings