Game 74 Thread - Jazz (35-38) @ Kings (45-29

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,771

Game 74 Thread - Jazz (35-38) @ Kings (45-29 

Post#1 » by BoogieTime » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:58 am

Huerter been playing well lately

Should the league be concerned about Walker Kessler going forward, already taking Domas bread as a rookie?
OxAndFox
Veteran
And1: 2,097

Re: Game 74 Thread - Jazz (35-38) @ Kings (45-29 

Post#2 » by OxAndFox » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:25 am

BoogieTime wrote:Huerter been playing well lately

Should the league be concerned about Walker Kessler going forward, already taking Domas bread as a rookie?

I mean WTF did you just say? Let’s just concentrate on the proper games please. Anyone basing anything off this dudes game should x2 Keegans game because his game MEANT something
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,771

Post#3 » by BoogieTime » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:15 pm

OxAndFox wrote:

I mean WTF did you just say? Let’s just concentrate on the proper games please. Anyone basing anything off this dudes game should x2 Keegans game because his game MEANT something

Uhh wth are you talking about?

“Taking his bread” is literally how Mark Jones defines (well cornbread, lol) someone outplaying someone. The only thing that meant is should the league be on notice about walker kessler, outplaying Domas twice as a rookie in about a week

And Keegan has been playing nicely recently, I’m becoming more enthused. On the year I still think he’s underachieved and been a bit of a one trick pony (3pt shooting), but the last few games are bueno and I’d love to see that consistency the rest the year as it would be big in the playoffs
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 154

Post#4 » by Lost in LA » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:26 pm

#3 seed seems a lock with the Clippers getting hammered by the Pelicans. Time to give the starters some rest and ensure we are ready for the playoffs.
Cappy_Smurf
Head Coach
And1: 9,623

Post#5 » by Cappy_Smurf » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:09 pm

OxAndFox wrote:

He makes a good point.

Kessler has been taking all of the bread and most of the cookies. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with going forward. If the league isn't careful, he may end up eating all the cake as well.
Dwayne "smells like" Bacon, A.K.A. The Policeman.

Dude needs to wear #50, that way when he's on the fast break, everybody can yell "Here comes five-oh!"

Return to Sacramento Kings