ImageImageImageImageImage

BIBBY TO NEWYORK (A SMOKESCREEN ! )

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

tigrao
Sophomore
And1: 0

miller bibby to LA 

Post#21 » by tigrao » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:42 am

Why would Sac consider Marbury and Lee when Lakers could give so much more. Kwame who expires THIS year and one of their young guys or solid role players and maybe a 1st.
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: miller bibby to LA 

Post#22 » by Smills91 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 pm

tigrao wrote:Why would Sac consider Marbury and Lee when Lakers could give so much more. Kwame who expires THIS year and one of their young guys or solid role players and maybe a 1st.

How is Kwame even mentioned in the same breath as Bibby. Give me a break dude. That's NOTHING.
Sacramento_King
Rookie
And1: 76

Post#23 » by Sacramento_King » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm

tigrao wrote:Why would Sac consider Marbury and Lee when Lakers could give so much more. Kwame who expires THIS year and one of their young guys or solid role players and maybe a 1st.

Kwame does nothing for them unless you are taking back Jefferies and James and crap like that.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Post#24 » by moocow007 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Sacramento_King wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Kwame does nothing for them unless you are taking back Jefferies and James and crap like that.

I may be wrong (doubt it) but I believe tigrao is talking about why would the Kings trade Bibby to the Knicks when the Lakers can give the Kings (not the Knicks) so much more. You guys are so used to be defensive that I think you may have taken what he's saying the wrong way. :D
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Post#25 » by moocow007 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Smills91 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

How is Kwame even mentioned in the same breath as Bibby. Give me a break dude. That's NOTHING.

So you would rather have Marbury than Kwame?

He's talking about it from a Kings perspective (as why would the Kings trade Bibby to NY when they can trade Bibby to LA and NOT, why would the Knicks trade Marbury to Sacramento when they can trade him to LA).

Return to Sacramento Kings