ImageImageImageImageImage

Sacramento (18-23) at Utah (24-18)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

xstockholmsyndromex
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#141 » by xstockholmsyndromex » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:53 am

mitchweber wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What is so inappropriate about that!?!? These players need to realize that each screw-up they make is going to come back to haunt them. If you think this kind of stuff only happens when people play in Utah, then guess again.....

Ron Ron is just nuts..the dude is out of control. If he was on my team, I would be pissed. In that game, he hurt his team more than he ever helped them.
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,474

Post#142 » by pillwenney » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:04 am

xstockholmsyndromex wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What is so inappropriate about that!?!? These players need to realize that each screw-up they make is going to come back to haunt them. If you think this kind of stuff only happens when people play in Utah, then guess again.....

Ron Ron is just nuts..the dude is out of control. If he was on my team, I would be pissed. In that game, he hurt his team more than he ever helped them.

Ron has never acted like that in a Kings uniform. This leads me to believe that something out of the ordinary happened.

And "each screw-up" isn't exactly right considering that both of those heckles were inaccurate. I'm not saying that other players don't have to deal with heckling, just that I can understand why Ron might react that way, given the crap he's going through right now with his daughter. And the whole reason I posted that was because of the post before me.
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#143 » by KingInExile » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 am

xstockholmsyndromex wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Let me know where you work so I can come there with 14,000 of my buddies and constantly call you a "wife-beating POS" while you're trying to do your job. I bet after 10 seconds you'll start getting annoyed by it. Better yet, how about if I throw crap at you or yell stuff about your family. I seriously doubt you'll last too long before flying off the handle or start whining like a little girl.

Bottom line, just because these guys get paid millions of dollars doesn't mean that classless idiots have the right to insult them or throw crap at them while they are trying to do their job. And frankly anyone who thinks it's OK just proves that they have very little class themselves.
This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.
LjJazzman
General Manager

Post#144 » by LjJazzman » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:44 am

Give me a freaking break, players get heckled every night in every game. You think this was the first time this season Ron was heckled? What a joke.

I'm sure we were WAY WAY WAY worse on him than anything he has ever seen before, especially way worse than Detroit.
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#145 » by Smills91 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:59 pm

LjJazzman wrote:Give me a freaking break, players get heckled every night in every game. You think this was the first time this season Ron was heckled? What a joke.

I'm sure we were WAY WAY WAY worse on him than anything he has ever seen before, especially way worse than Detroit.

All I know is Ron Artest would KICK Harpring's ass in about 1/2 of a punch if he wanted to Harpring is a |\/|.
LjJazzman
General Manager

Post#146 » by LjJazzman » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Smills91 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

All I know is Ron Artest would KICK Harpring's ass in about 1/2 of a punch if he wanted to Harpring is a |\/|.

Thats great. But what the hell is the point of that?

Artest was the one getting all bent out of shape from the physical play, not matt.
Cruel_Ruin
Head Coach
And1: 767
Location: The intersection of intellect, imagination and insanity

Post#147 » by Cruel_Ruin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:40 pm

LjJazzman wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Thats great. But what the hell is the point of that?

Artest was the one getting all bent out of shape from the physical play, not matt.

Uh no, it wasn't the physical play, it was the classless Utah fans that were getting him riled up, and who are well-documented league-wide as ***holes.
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#148 » by KingInExile » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:30 pm

This games been over for 3 days now...time for everyone to move on.
This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.

Return to Sacramento Kings