ImageImageImageImageImage

Now that tempers have calmed a bit, I have a question.

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,499

Post#21 » by pillwenney » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:24 am

It's kind of funny. There's a thread about this on the General Board, and most posters besides a few Jazz fans are talking about how that video doesn't really show anything and how much they love Ron. :rofl:
Alyosha12
Analyst
And1: 178

Post#22 » by Alyosha12 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:43 pm

OMG his flexing his muscles and screaming, he must be on crack :roll:
Only in Utah :banghead:
91siccx
Junior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by 91siccx » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:00 pm

as i've felt for several years, the jazz and there fans have no class at all. the hilarious thing about it is that the video hardly shows anything other then ron playing hard, and *GASP* the jazz players playing just as physical.
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#24 » by KingInExile » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:11 pm

jazz__stoner wrote:Ron Artest gives drugs a bad name. Seriously the dude is on drugs in this game and showed little to hide it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBx8LSwqRpE

Drugs and an insane mind don't mix yo.

Thanks for posting this video, it proves 3 things:
1. Matt Harpring is a punk-ass bitch who only had the goal of being a dirty player all night. He should have been punched in the mouth, but most certainly deserved to be ejected for his dirty play.

2. It was even more obvious that Bennett Salvatore was playing favorites in that game. He was quick to T up Ron but seem to turn a blind eye to everything Harpring did. Someone needs to check Bennett's bank account to see if there is a recent large deposit of gambling winnings.

3. The Jazz broadcast team have now surpassed Tommy Heinsohn as being the most ignorantly homeristic broadcasters in the NBA. They are absolutely pathetic and that video proves it.
This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.
91siccx
Junior

Post#25 » by 91siccx » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:13 pm

when do we play the jazz again, can't wait till they come in to arco
chriswebb86
Sixth Man

Post#26 » by chriswebb86 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:53 pm

After watching that Bias video, I see reasons to why Artest deserved to be T-ed up, but where the hell was Matt's t'?
xstockholmsyndromex
Head Coach

Post#27 » by xstockholmsyndromex » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:04 am

KingInExile wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Thanks for posting this video, it proves 3 things:
1. Matt Harpring is a punk-ass bitch who only had the goal of being a dirty player all night. He should have been punched in the mouth, but most certainly deserved to be ejected for his dirty play.

2. It was even more obvious that Bennett Salvatore was playing favorites in that game. He was quick to T up Ron but seem to turn a blind eye to everything Harpring did. Someone needs to check Bennett's bank account to see if there is a recent large deposit of gambling winnings.

3. The Jazz broadcast team have now surpassed Tommy Heinsohn as being the most ignorantly homeristic broadcasters in the NBA. They are absolutely pathetic and that video proves it.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.... :cry: Seriously, should Harpring just stand there and let Crazy Ron push him around??? Harpring is a physical player who doesnt back down to anyone.

The refs were favoring anyone...get over it. Seriously...in fact, the Jazz were called for 10 more fouls, and Sacramento shot 4 more FT's.

As for the announcers, Ive heard worse. I think every teams announcers are a bit homerish, but they are usually pretty unbiased.
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,499

Post#28 » by pillwenney » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 am

xstockholmsyndromex wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.... :cry: Seriously, should Harpring just stand there and let Crazy Ron push him around??? Harpring is a physical player who doesnt back down to anyone.

The refs were favoring anyone...get over it. Seriously...in fact, the Jazz were called for 10 more fouls, and Sacramento shot 4 more FT's.

As for the announcers, Ive heard worse. I think every teams announcers are a bit homerish, but they are usually pretty unbiased.

All right, this is border-line trolling. Cut it out.
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#29 » by KingInExile » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 am

This is getting boring...locking before it gets downright pathetic.
This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.

Return to Sacramento Kings