ImageImageImageImageImage

Mid-season grades

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

sackings916
Assistant Coach
And1: 603

Mid-season grades 

Post#1 » by sackings916 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Got this idea from the Nuggets board. I think it would be good for us to give grades on the Kings players so far this year.

BMiller A : Getting it done on both ends and on the boards. The weight loss has really helped all aspects of his game. I would like to see him cut down on his turnovers/bad passes some though.
Moore C : He doesn't rebound or defend, but he plays with energy and can finish at the rim. I think he'd be a nice player to have off the bench but he's not a starter IMO.
Artest B : He had an A before his injury, but since coming back he looks out of rhythm offensively and his perimeter shooting has been inconsistent.
Martin A : He's good for at least 20 a night,every night. Continues to grow as a scorer.
Bibby C+/B : Hasnt played that many games but he's been solid. I expect him to step it up once he gets in playing shape though.
Salmons B+ : He gets an A as a starter and C off the bench. He's been playing better off the bench lately though, he just needs to produce when he gets minutes and not worry about whether he's starting or not.
Garcia B+ : He's becoming a great shooter, and his defense and energy is always there. A perfect 2 way player off the bench
Beno B : He hasnt been that good since Bibby came back, but he kept us from having a Bulls/Heat like record when he was out. Not sure if he's in the Kings long term plans.
Hawes C+ - Hasn't really gotten minutes, but when he has I like what he's shown out there. What bothers me is how uncoordinated he looks on defense.He looks very uncomfortable on that side of the court. Just something about the way he positions himself that doesn't seem right. Hopefully he just needs to add some strength/bulk and he'll be fine.
Douby C He still needs to improve his decision making and have a better basketball IQ before he can be in the rotation and get regular minutes. He's shown he can score and shoot the 3.
_SRV_
Analyst
And1: 2

Post#2 » by _SRV_ » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:12 pm

Theus deserves rating also, I think he's done a googd job B+

Return to Sacramento Kings