Mikie Moore's Play?

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Mikie Moore's Play? 

Post#1 » by backer55 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 am

Hey Guys,

Now that Mikie Moore has gotten a chance to settle into the starting five, i'd like to know how some of you think he's doing.

Also, How do you project him in the future of the Kings, if his level of play warrents his contract, and what do you see as his strong and weak points..

I have my views and will share them after hearing some of yours. Thanks.
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Smills91 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:31 am

solid, he'd be better off the bench as the first big man off the bench.
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#3 » by KingInExile » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:24 am

This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.
backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Post#4 » by backer55 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:08 am

KIE, OOPS!, sorry, i did go back and look for a similar thread but must have skipped over it. At least this is NOT another Artest "trade him" thread.

I gotta say that i'm mostly disappointed in his play. Moore seems to be asleep half the time he's on the floor. Yea, there are moments where he comes to life and makes valuable contributions, he does well at boxing out, and can really get up there if he wants to but IMO, that doesn't make up for all the downside that i have been looking at and for, these past 3 or 4 games.

Many times a rebound simply hits the ground even though Moore is right next to it's path. Not just rebounds but loose balls in general. If he would just take one step... the guy does not rebound or go after the ball well at all, especially for his length.

His "bad hands" have already been covered. He does catch the ball when he's looking for it though, sometimes. He just doesn't look for or expect the pass. What's up with that. He should already be acclumated to our style of play.

I'd like to see him play like he's not stoned out of his gord half the time. Not saying he is, but man, after watching him closely for the last few games, he sure seems to play like he's got a dandy connection to some of that north coast green.

Return to Sacramento Kings