ImageImageImageImageImage

Sacramento (23-26) at Memphis (13-37)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

UKF
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#61 » by UKF » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:30 am

This is a prime example of why this team won't make the playoffs. Hopefully this will open the eyes of management and help get some kind of move done, in which we deal Artest. Petrie isnt a guy quick to make deals, so I'm thinking that he still wont get anything done unfortunatly... We looked like crap tonight, and hopefully we can trade some of that crap away before the trade deadline this weekend.

:banghead: Kings
:pray: Trade
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#62 » by KF10 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 am

Whoo! I didnt watch the game...This game seems like a horrible rollercoaster... Anyways, this WAS a must win game...I just dont understand, we play elite teams in an ELITE level but we play bad teams in a BAD level...I just don get it...Dont they feel a sense of urgency to the playoffs at all? This is telling me that they are too cocky and/or overconfident against weaker teams...But these kind of losses WILL bite us on the ass if we any chance to the playoffs...
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,477

Post#63 » by RIPskaterdude » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:34 am

kingsfan10 wrote:Whoo! I didnt watch the game...This game seems like a horrible rollercoaster... Anyways, this WAS a must win game...I just dont understand, we play elite teams in an ELITE level but we play bad teams in a BAD level...I just don get it...Dont they feel a sense of urgency to the playoffs at all? This is telling me that they are too cocky and/or overconfident against weaker teams...But these kind of losses WILL bite us on the ass if we any chance to the playoffs...

We won't make the playoffs. PLAYOFF teams beat teams like Memphis. PLAYOFF teams beat teams like the Sonics at home. We look good when we play good teams, but we can't beat the teams we are SUPPOSED to beat.

Honestly, would you be more disappointed if we kept the same roster and didn't make the playoffs (3-5 games from 8th seed) or blew it up now and started to rebuild for next year? Let Miller/Moore/Salmons/Martin/Beno start to gel again and start building some chemistry (although if I had it my way I would say start J-Will but...)
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,496

Post#64 » by pillwenney » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 am

This looked like a team that knew they couldn't make it to the playoffs, and had maybe given up. Unless we really show some kind of sign of life in the Houston game, I would look for Geoff to blow this thing up and would be pretty surprised if he sat still with it.

Return to Sacramento Kings