ImageImageImageImageImage

ARTEST TO THE _______?

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

deNIEd
Banned User
And1: 30

Post#181 » by deNIEd » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 pm

AnDrOiDKing4 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

we have beaten alot of those teams... actually all of them ?

And are our vet's much better than their vets?
Bibby/Artest/Miller is better than pretty much every other team's vet's, so of course we will beat them now. However, they will only get better (other teams), and our vet's will be gone/have little impact by the time we can compete.

Once the Spurs/Mavs/Boston/Suns era is over, once they are done, thats the time the next batch of teams will be able to compete for a title, and currently, there are a lot more teams ahead of us on that race.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#182 » by SacKingZZZ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Well, we just lost Ron for nothing but in other news....the Nuggets are (Please Use More Appropriate Word)! Man, if I was a Nugget fan I'd be looking to jump off of something very high because they had a golden opportunity to land a legit piece without touching their core and bam, they blew it.

Worst thing that could happen in the Kings offer Ron a 10 million dollar a year contract in the summer, that's the worst thing a "rebuilding" team can do. Another sucky thing is more 8 minute stints for Shelden, Salmons, and Hawes and more smallball! Yay.... Safest thing to do is let Artest walk in the summer.
ICMTM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 176

Post#183 » by ICMTM » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Will open once Artest goes somewhere
KANGZZZZZ!

Return to Sacramento Kings