ImageImageImageImageImage

Trade idea with Minny

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

GMcapable
Ballboy
And1: 0

Trade idea with Minny 

Post#1 » by GMcapable » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Green is asking for a trade and I believe he has the athletic ability to be great like a Kobe, or Wade.

What if we gave them Brad for Green and Ratliff. I checked it and the numbers work, both players contracts are up at seasons end and if Green shines he is big enough to move to SF and play with K Mart. I dont think he will be worth max money so we could resign on the cheap if he does good the remainder of the season. As for Ratliff you all know what his strengths are and it fits our weakness perfect. This would give the rest of the season for Hawes to develop and get some confidence and also give us more flexability at season end
SacTown Kings
Lead Assistant
And1: 133

Post#2 » by SacTown Kings » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:54 pm

I am not so sure Green is the next Kobe, and I doubt Minny wants Miller. They are rebuilding as well, no need for Miller.
ICMTM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 176

Post#3 » by ICMTM » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 pm

You got about 40 minuted to convince McHale to take this deal because the Kings will do it in a heartbeat! There will be no Minny/Sac deal
KANGZZZZZ!
GMcapable
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by GMcapable » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:33 pm

I agree its a long shot but you never know. And I think that Brad would be a nice piece for Minny in there rebuilding mode, he could be good for there young guys and paired with Jefferson they would be tuff up front.

Return to Sacramento Kings