ImageImageImageImageImage

1ST -3RD PICK WHO DO YOU LIKE ?

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

jdayton14
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: 1ST -3RD PICK WHO DO YOU LIKE ? 

Post#81 » by jdayton14 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 pm

we need to get a point guard so we need ricky rubio we dont need blake griffan we have jason thompson and we can get another 5-6 years out of him
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#82 » by Smills91 » Mon May 11, 2009 2:55 pm

jdayton14 wrote:we need to get a point guard so we need ricky rubio we dont need blake griffan we have jason thompson and we can get another 5-6 years out of him

That's just STUPID talk. That's like saying we don't need Dwight Howard because we have Spencer Hawes(ome).
Draino
Assistant Coach
And1: 14

Post#83 » by Draino » Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm

smills this is one of the few times i will greatly agree with you.

when you have a chance to get a franchise player why the hell would you pass that up?? Rubio to me won't be anything better than a steve nash, and griffin, oh I don't know, charles barkley? That's how I see it, and at this time, I will take that barkley
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#84 » by Smills91 » Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Draino wrote:smills this is one of the few times i will greatly agree with you.

when you have a chance to get a franchise player why the hell would you pass that up?? Rubio to me won't be anything better than a steve nash, and griffin, oh I don't know, charles barkley? That's how I see it, and at this time, I will take that barkley

I really like Rubio and if that's who we end up with, COOL. However, if there's an option to take Griffin, you take him 10 times out of 10 and if you still got your panties in a bunch over Rubio, then trade Griffin for Rubio + future pick + contract dump(BENO).
Draino
Assistant Coach
And1: 14

Post#85 » by Draino » Mon May 11, 2009 3:25 pm

exactly. i wouldn't mind rubio, but if you have the first pick, do not pick him, we COULD trade down like I mentioned before, minnesotta and OKC have multiple 1st's, so why not move down a spot or two and get rubio and one more needed player and/or get rid of beno in the process

Return to Sacramento Kings