Post#1 » by Rickyoftheyear » Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

I really like what I see in him and was just wondering what your opinions are
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: How do you feel about Tony Snell? 

Post#2 » by Nolan » Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Not a fan, he showed some flashes in the tourney this year but the rest of college career was pretty forgettable. He's an average scorer and really nothing else.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
ManualRam
RealGM
And1: 2,748

Post#3 » by ManualRam » Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

he's got good role player potential. he's got the length and athleticism to defend 2's, some 3's (ones that lack bulk). has the range and smarts to be a good help defender. he can hit open spot up jumpers and some coming off of screens. well-schooled in the half court so he knows where to be and how to move. knows where to move the ball as well (solid ast rate for a non-playmaking wing). i can see why some teams are considering him in the late first.
if you like reggie bullock, snell should interest you.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,767

Post#4 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

I think he's going to be a solid pro, like a poor man's Eddie Jones type.
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Post#5 » by No-Man » Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 am

He's a poor man Kawhi Leonard

He can make it, but who knows, Hollis Thompson is in the dleague, yo uhave to fall in the right place, like Danny Green did.
teamjosh04
Senior
And1: 17

Post#6 » by teamjosh04 » Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 am

Nolan wrote:Not a fan, he showed some flashes in the tourney this year but the rest of college career was pretty forgettable. He's an average scorer and really nothing else.

MWC tournament I assume you mean. He showed well there. He played badly against Harvard - looked like he was trying to prove to scouts he can do more things, but all he showed was he cant. which isnt a bad thing, but he needs to understand his role and relish it. has to play with a higher motor.

i wouldnt take him in the first round, but hes a reasonable pick anywhere in the second

Return to NBA Draft