Nikola Milutinov

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

YugoFan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Nikola Milutinov 

Post#1 » by YugoFan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:01 am

I think he won't go to this year draft , he is going for 2016.

Center , 7'0 , 7'3wingspan

This year in ABA league , 10pts , 7.9reb (3.7of.reb) , 59.5%FG.
He was is big talent , but unfortunately he had lot of injury problems. He had mononucleosis,constant problems with his back, and ankle problems. Finally , this season he is much better with those issues. If anyone can make him worth of NBA contract , that is his coach , Vujosevic (he "made" pretty good centers - Divac,Paspalj,Pekovic,Krstic).

You can see his good stuff on youtube , so i'm only going to tell where he need to improve. He need to improve his FT% , p'n'r defense (in offensive is not that big issue) , his low-post game. He had good shoot from mid-distance , i don't know why he don't use that more. He also has a nice touch around the rim , but in this stage he has a little problems with his post game. Nice sense for assist.

In addition , today he had 17&10 with 4 asist and 5 blocks.
Johnlac1
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,605

Re: Nikola Milutinov 

Post#2 » by Johnlac1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:31 am

YugoFan wrote:I think he won't go to this year draft , he is going for 2016.

He was is big talent , but unfortunately he had lot of injury problems. He had mononucleosis,constant problems with his back, and ankle problems. Finally , this season he is much better with those issues. If anyone can make him worth of NBA contract , that is his coach , Vujosevic (he "made" pretty good centers - Divac,Paspalj,Pekovic,Krstic).

You can see his good stuff on youtube , so i'm only going to tell where he need to improve. He need to improve his FT% , p'n'r defense (in offensive is not that big issue) , his low-post game. He had good shoot from mid-distance , i don't know why he don't use that more. He also has a nice touch around the rim , but in this stage he has a little problems with his post game. Nice sense for assist.

Question: is every pro prospect in the Balkans named Nikola?
TheTrooper
Senior
And1: 550

Post#3 » by TheTrooper » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:22 am

Johnlac1 wrote:
YugoFan wrote:I think he won't go to this year draft , he is going for 2016.

Question: is every pro prospect in the Balkans named Nikola?

Yeah....that is our thing. When huge babies pop out we name them Nikola in hope that they become pro prospects one day :lol:
All the other pro prospect that are not named Nikola are just **** that grew up unexpectedly :D
MrTwister
Sixth Man
And1: 1,081

Post#4 » by MrTwister » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 am

He is just not NBA caliber.I doubt any1 draft him, even in the 2nd round.
YugoFan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by YugoFan » Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Nikola is doing great job in Serbian Superleague. He is best Partizan player so far.
And he is monster in off.rebounding , 5.2 offensive rebounds per game for 27mpg (9.4def+off).
Notanoob
Analyst
And1: 1,183

Post#6 » by Notanoob » Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Back and ankle issues are always trouble for bigs. Hard if he stays healthy I can see a second round pick being spent on the guy as a depth big.

Return to NBA Draft