doordoor123
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,225

Re: RE: Re: Jarrod Uthoff 

Post#21 » by doordoor123 » Fri Mar 4, 2016 3:18 am

BoyzNTheHood wrote:
doordoor123 wrote:
BoyzNTheHood wrote:
James Johnson has average athleticism; now I've heard it all. This is not a knock on Uthoff at all, he's just not in the same stratosphere as Johnson athletically, and it's not even close to anyone who knows anything really.

Right now in his career, yes, he does.

No, right now he doesn't. Right now he's still an amazing athlete.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I see in other threads you just like to argue without base. Ill stop there... But you're wrong.
BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,728

Re: RE: Re: Jarrod Uthoff 

Post#22 » by BoyzNTheHood » Fri Mar 4, 2016 4:23 am

doordoor123 wrote:
BoyzNTheHood wrote:
doordoor123 wrote:
Right now in his career, yes, he does.

No, right now he doesn't. Right now he's still an amazing athlete.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I see in other threads you just like to argue without base. Ill stop there... But you're wrong.

Talks about me arguing without base in other threads, and provides no evidence; the irony. You're the one who initiated the topic about their athleticism being comparable, so YOU need the provide the proof. Don't just make "base"less claims based on your horrible eye test. It's time to back yourself up or stop posting in this thread because your gun has no bullets.
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Jarrod Uthoff 

Post#23 » by NuggetsWY » Mon Mar 7, 2016 8:35 pm

James Johnson must be two people the way you guys are talking about him. lol I watched him in High School, even sat next to his parents a couple of times. He was the teams best at everything you can name. So I watched him closely at Wake Forest, as well as you can do from Wyoming and I've watched him in the NBA. I think I know him a little. No doubt many others know him better. His father teaches martial arts and James is pretty good at it and I'd say he's still very athletically capable. The problem seems to be motivating him to use that athleticism and motivating him to stay engaged. I do not believe that in his NBA career he has played anywhere near to what he could play and it leaves me puzzled. Athletic? No question! Showing and using his athleticism? Nope! But that's just my opinion.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,523

Post#24 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Mar 9, 2016 9:23 pm

Regardless of the other similarities or not, the comparison doesn't work cause Uthoff is a miles better shooting prospect than JJ by the way. Using a 3pt formula I found on Nylon Calculus, Uthoff ranks 8th in the class among the 78 NCAA prospects on my spreadsheet, behind Buddy Hield, Denzel Valentine, David Walker, Jamal Murray, Malcolm Brogdon, Grayson Allen, Damion Lee
Johnlac1
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,605

Post#25 » by Johnlac1 » Wed Mar 9, 2016 11:56 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:Regardless of the other similarities or not, the comparison doesn't work cause Uthoff is a miles better shooting prospect than JJ by the way. Using a 3pt formula I found on Nylon Calculus, Uthoff ranks 8th in the class among the 78 NCAA prospects on my spreadsheet, behind Buddy Hield, Denzel Valentine, David Walker, Jamal Murray, Malcolm Brogdon, Grayson Allen, Damion Lee

Living in Wisconsin and having seen Uthoff play many times the past few years he can easily hit the NBA distance three ball.

Return to NBA Draft