Deni Avdija - 2020 draft

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Fischella
RealGM
And1: 2,949

Re: Deni Avdija - 2020 draft 

Post#21 » by Fischella » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Gallo was a fine defender before he lost all his mobility, now he very much sucks
SwipeDaFox
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#22 » by SwipeDaFox » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:12 pm

He was pretty good defensively last year by most metrics iirc.
Chanel Bomber
Starter
And1: 2,804

Post#23 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:23 am

Eskobar13 wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:Avdija can’t score or shoot like Gallo. But should be a much better defensive player

For the upcoming season at Maccabi he will need to prove that his shooting is legit, that’s the primary offensive skillset the NBA will want to see from him.

Ok just found out Gallo was Italian league mvp at 19 :o His stats were pretty good in Euroleague too, damn, I had no idea. Makes much more sense than he went 6 in such a draft now, I always thought that was too high.

Gallinari was an incredible prospect, his career was just ruined by injuries ever since he played in the 2008 Summer League.

Second best Euro prospect after Luka in the last 15 years imo.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 9,495

Post#24 » by UcanUwill » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
Eskobar13 wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:Avdija can’t score or shoot like Gallo. But should be a much better defensive player

For the upcoming season at Maccabi he will need to prove that his shooting is legit, that’s the primary offensive skillset the NBA will want to see from him.

Ok just found out Gallo was Italian league mvp at 19 :o His stats were pretty good in Euroleague too, damn, I had no idea. Makes much more sense than he went 6 in such a draft now, I always thought that was too high.

Gallinari was an incredible prospect, his career was just ruined by injuries ever since he played in the 2008 Summer League.

Second best Euro prospect after Luka in the last 15 years imo.

I loved Gallo in Milan, I think Rubio was clear number 2 if we are talking about pure prospect, but Gallo is up there with Valanciunas, Kanter and Saric. But I am talking about mainstream point of view, obviously we had few underdogs that came out of complete obscurity and surpassed everyone - Giannis and Jokic.

Return to NBA Draft