Hall Of Fame Hits

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Ruzious, Marcus

ayyayyron
Freshman
And1: 34

Re: Hall Of Fame Hits 

Post#41 » by ayyayyron » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm

I was all over Giannis since draft day. I saw his build, wingspan, and mindset and was confident that he'd develop into an all-star at the very least. I was right on that part, though I did think he'd turn into more of a KD-type player than the Shaq-type beast who just won 2 MVPs.

That makes me 1 for 2 on Bucks draft predictions - I'm still trying to forget the praise I gave Jabari Parker back in the day :(
"No, I am not a fan of the player or team I just posted about. So if you disagree with me, just comment why and we can discuss that civilly. No need to attack me for my opinion. Carry on."

-Ayyayyron, who has done messed up far too many times
jman3134
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 407

Re: Hall Of Fame Hits 

Post#42 » by jman3134 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:06 am

ayyayyron wrote:I was all over Giannis since draft day. I saw his build, wingspan, and mindset and was confident that he'd develop into an all-star at the very least. I was right on that part, though I did think he'd turn into more of a KD-type player than the Shaq-type beast who just won 2 MVPs.

That makes me 1 for 2 on Bucks draft predictions - I'm still trying to forget the praise I gave Jabari Parker back in the day :(

Yes, because they picked him at 15. You did not find this kid. He was in third division Greece.

Return to NBA Draft