Hall Of Fame Misses

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 3,975

Re: Hall Of Fame Misses 

Post#41 » by Goober » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:29 am

I was super mad the Jazz drafted Burke over MCW, thought he would be a better version of Rubio. I actually think MCW is worse than burke now? But both are pretty bad
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,517

Post#42 » by Marcus » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:43 pm

ZemGOAT wrote:I'm still holding on Jahlil :(

lol. he's a serviceable 1st option on the 2nd unit with the way the game has changed. I think he could ride that out for a few seasons. Don't feel bad about Jah.

I got one more year to hold on to my Josh Jackson love before i have to concede that miss. I'm clinging to a change in environment being exactly what he needed lol. Fingers crossed.
Watch More Basketball

dorkestra wrote:For those that signed in, can RealGM replace our title of "Assistant Coach" or "Ballboy" to "Process Survivor"?

Best post ever
The_Hater
RealGM
And1: 23,215

Post#43 » by The_Hater » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:06 am

Marcus wrote:

lol. he's a serviceable 1st option on the 2nd unit with the way the game has changed. I think he could ride that out for a few seasons. Don't feel bad about Jah.

IDK. Okafor’s main issue has always been that his team gets killed whenever he’s on the floor, and last season he was -115 in about 900 minutes of action. That’s a little better than previous seasons but still terrible.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,517

Post#44 » by Marcus » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 pm

The_Hater wrote:
Marcus wrote:

IDK. Okafor’s main issue has always been that his team gets killed whenever he’s on the floor, and last season he was -115 in about 900 minutes of action. That’s a little better than previous seasons but still terrible.

Oh in terms of defensive impact he won't have any in today's NBA. I'm talking strictly as a guy that can feast on second unit defenders and give some semblance of gravitational pull if you have shooters around him. I'd abuse a Darius Miller entry pass to Jah with a kick out to Darius (if Jah is cooking) for that clean look all day. But yeah you'd have to live with the other end with Jah.
Watch More Basketball

dorkestra wrote:For those that signed in, can RealGM replace our title of "Assistant Coach" or "Ballboy" to "Process Survivor"?

Best post ever

Return to NBA Draft